Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Aung_

there was a person called Crni_ or something like that
so all the server saw that he was hacking
so i told him
to fight me with his sucky hacks
so he accepted
then i was beating him so bad
then he banned me FOR 90 DAYS
AND THE REASSON WAS KILLAURA
AND I SWEAR I DIDNT DO ANYTHING
AT ALL

i hope you reply to me
with good news

in game name: wtff_mann154646
version : 1.8.9

image proof:
View attachment 46089
bro, that same thing just happened to me and the one who banned me was the same guy. so i was playing practice playing sumo so i beat someone and the one got beaten said i'm hacking in the chat and i didn't reply, i thought he was just getting mad cuz he lost but some rounds later that Crni_ guy banned me for antifall. i mean why tf do i even need anti fall in sumo, and the thing i realized is that i used the way to lag you back to where you were before you fall, it's just shift + right click multiple times, and btw my ping was over 400ms so it might not work if your connection is fine. try it if you don't believe me .tbh i don't even think i'll get unban cuz staffs won't believe me even if i explain many times. and lastly antifall is just make you not to take fall dmg. he banned me for antifall cuz that kind of hack don't even exist. but there's a hack called antivoid and it only works when you fall into void so it's useless in sumo. and staffs don't reply if you don't believe me and if you do just unban me.
proof:
1650293864353.png
name : Aung_

Last edited:

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
bro, that same thing just happened to me and the one who banned me was the same guy. so i was playing practice playing sumo so i beat someone and the one got beaten said i'm hacking in the chat and i didn't reply, i thought he was just getting mad cuz he lost but some rounds later that Crni_ guy banned me for antifall. i mean why tf do i even need anti fall in sumo, and the thing i realized is that i used the way to lag you back to where you were before you fall, it's just shift + right click multiple times, and btw my ping was over 400ms so it might not work if your connection is fine. try it if you don't believe me .tbh i don't even think i'll get unban cuz staffs won't believe me even if i explain many times. and lastly antifall is just make you not to take fall dmg. he banned me for antifall cuz that kind of hack don't even exist. but there's a hack called antivoid and it only works when you fall into void so it's useless in sumo. and staffs don't reply if you don't believe me and if you do just unban me.
proof:
View attachment 47775
name : Aung_
what is your discord i want to dm u abt this gotta tell u sum just tell

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
the thing i realized is that i used the way to lag you back to where you were before you fall, it's just shift + right click multiple times
??? Shift + Right click can makes you lagback!? I wish to know that sooner🤣🤣

and lastly antifall is just make you not to take fall dmg. he banned me for antifall cuz that kind of hack don't even exist.
"NoFall" Is the hack that remove fall damage. Antifall is similar to antivoid, but it applies to a floor, not a void.

This basically means that you just keep lagging back when you gonna fall into the water. Just submit a appeal and wait till they review.

Aung_

??? Shift + Right click can makes you lagback!? I wish to know that sooner🤣🤣

"NoFall" Is the hack that remove fall damage. Antifall is similar to antivoid, but it applies to a floor, not a void.

This basically means that you just keep lagging back when you gonna fall into the water. Just submit a appeal and wait till they review.
just don't unban if you don't want to. but shift + right click is real i used it multiple times before and don't forget that i had over 300-400 ms, just forget it no one will believe

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
just don't unban if you don't want to. but shift + right click is real i used it multiple times before and don't forget that i had over 300-400 ms, just forget it no one will believe
Could you further explain the "Shit + right-click" technique? I honestly would like to learn it. And I am not a staff member, I don't have any responsibilities in believing or unbanning you.

AH_Buster

i banned for no reason i use lunar and i butterfly click and pika ban me for no reason

furyopxd

my user name is (captoin) and i was banned without any reason and i cannot join with another account
because they banned my network ip or something please unbann my account so i can rejoin and play with my friends
and there is no other server without pika network

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-25 155010.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-25 155010.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot 2023-01-25 154246.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-25 154246.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 8

_Nikki99

Staff Member
my user name is (captoin) and i was banned without any reason and i cannot join with another account
because they banned my network ip or something please unbann my account so i can rejoin and play with my friends
Hello there player, you can appeal!

Appeal here: <— https://pika-network.net/forums/punishment-appeals.149/

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
Hey,
the screenshots you attached indicate that you are NOT banned.
It clearly shows that you are using a VPN.
So if you are unbanned, just close the VPN and try reconnecting and you should be able to log in.

furyopxd

Hey,
the screenshots you attached indicate that you are NOT banned.
It clearly shows that you are using a VPN.
So if you are unbanned, just close the VPN and try reconnecting and you should be able to log in.
if i join without a vpn it shows this

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-25 155010.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-25 155010.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 4

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
that doesn't
if i join without a vpn it shows this
You are not banned atm.
I just checked it on the forums.
It seems like your network connection is messing up your connectivity.
I would suggest rebooting the router would be enough.

furyopxd

that doesn't

You are not banned atm.
I would suggest rebooting the router would be eno

that doesn't

You are not banned atm.
I would suggest rebooting the router would be enough.
thank you sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you guys.................thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Tbh, I wanna know how you even got a staff member, to go into a fight with you.

AcariaPlainum

Well honestly lets check if he is hacking with multiple people doing 1v1 and also Staff cannot abuse power just because someone has better skill does not mean they are hacking. Some hacks are also difficult to catch but honestly what prevents staff from hacking