Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Ummm so, I am a level 35 ok.
And I was in a party with Tryhardxi and we grinding our win streak
so we were at a 2v2 and we destroyed them
first, they hackusated us then they saw our lvl and shut up
We got in the next game and they shouted "aqua is a sweat and we should target" I said ok that's fine no one should team. I was very wrong
Tryhardxi, being the god he is, deleted our first rush on Waterfall and then they were already coming for us.
I said we are going to destroy these noobs again. And after a long and tough battle, we were at a standstill.
Then suddenly, pink came to attack and I bridged fought them off. IDK they came for us with no bed I guess. then green attacked us too and we realized our greatest fears, teamers.
We fought long and hard, but we eventually lost our bed cause they were 3 and we were 2. we have done like a 2v3 before, but these were decent players and then they became toxic to us. We were silent and sweating. they 2v1ed me and I lost and then after a while, they 3v1ed TryhardXi.
I would like to say their names, were Feralatic, Talsyn and Mirko. I have a perfect screenshot
If that's not enough evidence, I will go through all my recording and show them. '
As u can clearly see a green bridge going to a yellow base but both of them have their beds and a dead TryhardXiLunar Client (1.8.9-714d98c_master) 6_6_2021 12_25_30 AM-min.png

NGaming

Great Reporter
Yeah that isn't enough evidence
You can report them with the video evidence HERE

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So this is ur first time getting targeted i see. It happens to me every time i play unnicked.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
And with that screenshot it is clearly visible that they were teaming. But u will still need a video evidence.

viplayer

Great Reporter
bro u were in duo, the same thing happened to me in solo and it was worse than this, 3 teams (I dont rember the color) all the 3 ppl were in party they thought to kill others first and then chill till game ends. I had no bed they all rush me togather at the same time i did 1v2 but the last guy killed me. I just wished to show it to staff but sadly i couldnt capture that moment.......................😞😞😞
I HATE CROSS TEAMERS AND PIKA SHOULD TAKE STRICT ACTION ON THEM

OP
OP
T
bro u were in duo, the same thing happened to me in solo and it was worse than this, 3 teams (I dont rember the color) all the 3 ppl were in party they thought to kill others first and then chill till game ends. I had no bed they all rush me togather at the same time i did 1v2 but the last guy killed me. I just wished to show it to staff but sadly i couldnt capture that moment.......................😞😞😞
I HATE CROSS TEAMERS AND PIKA SHOULD TAKE STRICT ACTION ON THEM
sad wait ur the titan hi my friend u know my tryhardxi :D