Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban appeal

BRADZAJA

Ign: BRADZAJA
Im stuck in block and when i log on server ban me.
Im banned for Client Modification

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Doesn't matter how long it is. You still can appeal even if its 10 minutes 1 hour or 24 hours
You 'can' appeal but staff dont really check it if it is 10m or 1 hour because it is easy to wait it out. So, why false hope? This will just ruin the staffs' image. Also, @BRADZAJA, If you are still stuck in a block then dm a helper or moderator.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
It may be due to his movement or maybe due to his ping, he just needs to contact a staff

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
for me the ban is 1 day now only 6 hours left if I got ban again next ban will be 1 week who knows for me in ping very ms and when i another game the is good
Man, I don't know how to say this, but this thread is from May 2021

Applestine

I got banned permanently twice andowand on my first account the admin guy download some stuff then found hack clinets on me but that was just to reduce the lag of my mouse becuase it kept on stutturing and now i got banned again permanently and this time i deleted that server so please unban me and my friendis on on their and i dont have it contactes

Bloodfist

Great Reporter
I got banned permanently twice andowand on my first account the admin guy download some stuff then found hack clinets on me but that was just to reduce the lag of my mouse becuase it kept on stutturing and now i got banned again permanently and this time i deleted that server so please unban me and my friendis on on their and i dont have it contactes
You just admitted to ban evasion lmao