Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban Appeal For Discord And My VIP Rank

ShyFellow_YT

I have been banned from Discord for a while now and it was for Advertising...
I didn't get it at first, someone just asked me about any server except Pika-Network, and I sent them the IP (foolishly in the server instead of DMing them)
But now I understand my misbehavior and I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused by me practicing prohibited action in the discord server... Really Sorry!

Discord id: ShyFellow#5822

Another thing is my VIP rank which I bought out of vote creates is didn't gave me VIP but my iron is back to 0 ;-; please help

GlockFire

Pika Member
For the VIP rank you can just make a Payment Request With an additional Proof. Aswell for the Discord Unban Appeal.

xDeleted

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
xDeleted
Hello ShyFellow_YT,
Buying anything from the PikaNetwork Webstore or the Goldshop is considered a payment issue even if it was using iron/gold. I would recommend that you create a Payment Support Ticket to resolve the issue.

Feel free to reply if you have any further queries.
Sincerely,
Deleted_user648

•●══════════════════ஜ۩●۩ஜ══════════════════●•
Need Help?:

Click the following words to open the links!

Pika-Network Forums: Pika-Network Forums
Pika-Network Store: Pika-Network Store
Payment-related support needed? Payment Support Ticket
General support needed? Support Ticket
Need a password reset? Password Reset
Want to report someone? Player Report
Got falsely Punished? Unban/Unmute/Unwarn Appeal
Want to apply for Staff? Staff Applications
Want to apply for Twitch/YouTube? Twitch/YouTube Applications
Want to apply for Content Team? Content Team Application
Found a Bug? Bug Report
Have some good Suggestions? Suggestion
TikTok Video submission? TikTok Video Submission
Feel free to contact me if you need any help!

In Game Username: Deleted_user648
Discord: Deleted_user648#2211
Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/yPjzAdQX6J
Personal Gmail: [email protected]
PikaNerds Committee
Great Reporter
SkyMaster - Classic Skyblock
SkyMaster - OP Skyblock
Proton - OP Lifesteal
Alchemist - Survival
Hitman -OP Prison
Diamond - Practice
Titan - Minigames
Pro - OP Factions
Royal - Lifesteal
God - Kitpvp

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello ShyFellow_YT,

About your VIP Rank that did not come in, you could do a Payment Support Ticket in the subforum website. It will take a while to be looked at as only the owner of the server can help you with that (2-3 weeks aproximatly). Then about the Discord ban you could make a Punishment Appeal and give valid proof of what happened.

If you got any more questions feel free to msg me.

OP
OP
ShyFellow_YT

ShyFellow_YT

Hello ShyFellow_YT,

About your VIP Rank that did not come in, you could do a Payment Support Ticket in the subforum website. It will take a while to be looked at as only the owner of the server can help you with that (2-3 weeks aproximatly). Then about the Discord ban you could make a Punishment Appeal and give valid proof of what happened.

If you got any more questions feel free to msg me.
Thanks for your assistance, I did put a Payment Support Ticket and am waiting for the owner to respond, may I know if anyone else had faced the same issue? My I have their discord id?

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Thanks for your assistance, I did put a Payment Support Ticket and am waiting for the owner to respond, may I know if anyone else had faced the same issue? My I have their discord id?
Hello again, ShyFellow_YT,

I think that more people have faced the same problem as you recently, as there have been 4-5 meseges like yours. Then, if you have done the Payment Support Ticket, you just need to play the waiting game, as in my previous message I told you that only the owners can do something about Payment Requests, and it will take approximately 2–3 weeks. Furthermore, if you would like to have the owner's discord ID, you could go to the official discord server and try to message them from there (use an alt to access the servers but use your main account to contact them), but I doubt they accept DMs as they are too "popular" to say so.

For any more queries, feel free to message me.

OP
OP
ShyFellow_YT

ShyFellow_YT

Hello again, ShyFellow_YT,

I think that more people have faced the same problem as you recently, as there have been 4-5 meseges like yours. Then, if you have done the Payment Support Ticket, you just need to play the waiting game, as in my previous message I told you that only the owners can do something about Payment Requests, and it will take approximately 2–3 weeks. Furthermore, if you would like to have the owner's discord ID, you could go to the official discord server and try to message them from there (use an alt to access the servers but use your main account to contact them), but I doubt they accept DMs as they are too "popular" to say so.

For any more queries, feel free to message me.
Hi,
I'm still waiting but can you tell me if VIP is just 1k iron? Because I've paid 3k iron for that

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hi,
I'm still waiting but can you tell me if VIP is just 1k iron? Because I've paid 3k iron for that
Hello again ShyFellow_YT

Just wait as being impatient and doing stuff to try and make the problem worse, is better to just wait and see what solution does the dev team give you.

OP
OP
ShyFellow_YT

ShyFellow_YT

Hello again ShyFellow_YT

Just wait as being impatient and doing stuff to try and make the problem worse, is better to just wait and see what solution does the dev team give you.
I got my VIP rank, But is it really 5k iron currency?! I remember paying for VIP and Elite

v4sk3_

Epic Pika
I got my VIP rank, But is it really 5k iron currency?! I remember paying for VIP and Elite
If you didn't already open ticket do it now, it takes some times for answer. Make sure to have proofs of payment so they give you your stuff! I think you can check on PikaNetwork in-game store how much it costs.

OP
OP
ShyFellow_YT

ShyFellow_YT

If you didn't already open ticket do it now, it takes some times for answer. Make sure to have proofs of payment so they give you your stuff! I think you can check on PikaNetwork in-game store how much it costs.
Nvm looks like I only paid 1k iron which is the prize of VIPrank