Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban appeal ( False banned )

NubletsMember3

I got banned falsely. I was pvping with 400 - 500ping and I had 9-10 cps and the console banned me ( hack client ). I was just pvping with high ping lol

viplayer

Great Reporter
Console sometimes ban high ping players but its nothing to worry, its not a permanent ban it may last upto 2-7 days :)

NarenOVAH

I got banned for saying "kys" appearently it is a death threat but i never meant it in a derogatory manner and i never had any beef within anyone in the server...
I never ever wished for anyones death since it is a sin in my religon and it was just a miss input

_DominikPro_

Banned
I got banned for saying "kys" appearently it is a death threat but i never meant it in a derogatory manner and i never had any beef within anyone in the server...
I never ever wished for anyones death since it is a sin in my religon and it was just a miss input
Saying that can really hurt people and they can take it in the wrong way even though you didn't mean it or meant something else with that word. However you shouldn't say it as it's considered a death threat, stay respectful and forgive your enemies ❤️