Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

BadGangster --> Got a recording program

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadGangsterZz

Hey just wanted to let you know i have downloaded action, which is a recording program.
So when i get unbanned in 10 days and 9 hours which was because someone named Qmzilla thought i was hacking its not his fault, btw i was not hacking just legit lmao.

Anyway back to it i got skype and logged into my old auc :D and now i got action so im going to be recording every hacker i can find and reporting them so QmZilla you wont be banning me by a mistake you can ban all the hackers.

lmao and btw QMZilla gg on promotion:p

boiQMM

Epic Pika
You were banned because you admit to hack while i was asking you to screenshare. If you had nothing, You would've screenshared me. And Thank You.

RandyDandy

Veteran
Next time, if you feel you were banned for no reason, you may check it right here, because there are no way you will be banned for a blank reason. If you are falsely banned, feel free to make a ban appeal here.

Service by,
MasterDandy

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The name of this recording software is, Action.
I know, when he said or get it some other way, i said apk.
If you are unfamiliar with apk, it is a type of file that has the full version of files archived and able to extract.

OP
OP
BadGangsterZz

BadGangsterZz

Next time, if you feel you were banned for no reason, you may check it right here, because there are no way you will be banned for a blank reason. If you are falsely banned, feel free to make a ban appeal here.

Service by,
MasterDandy
MasterDandy i tried so hard i actually made a ban appeal? and QmZilla denied D;

RandyDandy

Veteran
MasterDandy i tried so hard i actually made a ban appeal? and QmZilla denied D;
which means that is his final decision and he is confident that you were breaking the rule. Just make sure you speak respectfully, mature and clear on all of the reasons and etc at your appeals.

Service by,
MasterDandy

Status
Not open for further replies.