Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Asking for an Advice

What is there Hosting?

• mcprohosting

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • bisecthosting

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JNTZ

This might be awkward but what kind of Hosting are you using for cracked accounts? because i got inspired by your worked and i wanted to make my own server ( not to hack accounts ) Cause my best friend (irl) also has an crack account but we thought that hosting servers only can be for premium accounts.So where did you guys get the cracked server hosting? Please answer right away

Kawithomas

You know it cost some money to have a server. In my eyes it is Mcprohosting but they are expensive. My Advice is to find a good reviewed but cheaper Hosting company to start with.

Blues

Pika Lover
This might be awkward but what kind of Hosting are you using for cracked accounts? because i got inspired by your worked and i wanted to make my own server ( not to hack accounts ) Cause my best friend (irl) also has an crack account but we thought that hosting servers only can be for premium accounts.So where did you guys get the cracked server hosting? Please answer right away
Cracked and premium servers have nothing to do with the hosting -> whether the server is cracked or premium is edited in the server.properties file.

If you want to start a server but you don’t have that much experience yet, I would definitely not use MCPROHosting because their servers are good, but way too expensive for just a test server. BisectHosting has cheaper prices and the quality is still okay. That way you don’t lose money because not to be negative, but if you’ve never made a server ever before, not even a private one, your server won’t get players.

If BisectHosting is still too much loss for you, you can get a free server on server.pro or aternos.org.
Those free servers both have 512MB’s of RAM, and I would suggest aternos.org - the waiting times are usually a bit longer, but you’re not limited to 10 plugins max.

Kind regards,
Blues

BanXxRusherFTW

Well it costs some money to create a server. I think its mcprohosting well. My friend created a server with Bisecthosting and it was hard, So i recommend Mcprohosting,

Blues

Pika Lover
Well it costs some money to create a server. I think its mcprohosting well. My friend created a server with Bisecthosting and it was hard, So i recommend Mcprohosting,
The difficulty of creating a server doesn’t change by changing hosts...

BioDemention

Use that one its a good client.

Kawithomas

You’re saying my advise was an opinion? Also, advice is not ‘a’ or ‘an’, you can just give advice.

I would definitely not use MCPROHosting because their servers are good, but way too expensive for just a test server. BisectHosting has cheaper prices and the quality is still okay. That way you don’t lose money because not to be negative, but if you’ve never made a server ever before, not even a private one

"I would definitely not use MCPROHosting"

Blues

Pika Lover
"I would definitely not use MCPROHosting"
That’s still advice as it’s backed up with arguments and good reasons. Why don’t you read on, lmao. Also, advice always has opinions in it..

RaVo

Legendary Pika
If you just want to play with your friend you can probably just get a crappy pc and put a mc server on it. I just got my self some free old pc's from a local school that replaced all there desktops by laptops. Ofcource this will use your own internet but there are allot of tuturials out there on how to set it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.