Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ashkar101/Faydee

Status
Not open for further replies.

faydee

Veteran
Hello everyone I was bored so I thought why not make a thread about myself lol so lets start .
So;
1) Name : Amir ashkar
2) Age : 19
3) Languages : Arabic / Hebrew / English / Romanian / Russian (little bit lol)
4) Origin : I am from Israel , I am a arabian christian guy , I live in Moldova at the moment
5) Studies : So the reason I live in Moldova is that I study medicine there ( second year now , 4 years to go ) I fly back to Israel every 6 months so I hardly see my family .
6) Alts : Ashkar101 / Faydee
7) Pika : So maybe as most of you know I was here a staff ( PvP - Helper ) , then I resigned for my studies ( Didnt work well lol ) , I am a God at factions , Legend in Kit pvp , Smuggler in prison , Donator in Op faction 1 , and also a rank in role play allthough I forgot what it is lol .
8) Extras : I was bored AF so I made this thread , you can comment what ever you want lol . oh and I love sushi and macdonalds and KFC and ARABIC FOOOOOOD ...... what else hmmm oh yea I also love to open up frogs and kill them also Rats and I love to touch dead bodies ( not in a dirty way you freak ) like touch the organs lol hehe .... Thats all , I am happy that I wasted your time hehe.
BYE ;)

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Hello everyone I was bored so I thought why not make a thread about myself lol so lets start .
So;
4) Origin : I am from Israel , I am a arabian christian guy , I live in Moldova at the moment
5) Studies : So the reason I live in Moldova is that I study medicine there ( second year now , 4 years to go ) I fly back to Israel every 6 months so I hardly see my family .
7) Pika : So maybe as most of you know I was here a staff ( PvP - Helper ) , then I resigned for my studies ( Didnt work well lol ) , I am a God at factions , Legend in Kit pvp , Smuggler in prison , Donator in Op faction 1 , and also a rank in role play allthough I forgot what it is lol .
8) Extras : I was bored AF so I made this thread , you can comment what ever you want lol . oh and I love sushi and macdonalds and KFC and ARABIC FOOOOOOD ...... what else hmmm oh yea I also love to open up frogs and kill them also Rats and I love to touch dead bodies ( not in a dirty way you freak ) like touch the organs lol hehe .... Thats all , I am happy that I wasted your time hehe.
BYE ;)

Hi,
Let's meet each other one day since you know I think you live near my country XDD.
We can eat "Shawerma"

OP
OP
faydee

faydee

Veteran
Lol I am glad that I wasted your time :$ also yea We can be friends

BioDemention

So;
BYE ;)
HI kind sir good luck with those studys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.