Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ashkar101/Faydee

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
faydee

faydee

Veteran
so you are claiming that other countries are trash.. and its not racist to say so ok then
I guess you love to twist stuff lol . Israel is one of the best countries out there and no other countries arent trash lol . I even don't live in Israel anymore lol I moved to study medicine . anyway from where ever you are I guess your country is also good ;)

Hey! Im arabic and im from israel XD how are you?
im 14 years old. @faydee
Well Hello there ;) I am from Haifa ;p and I am 19 so maybe if you are from haifa we know each other ;)

lol i from israel, that mean i'm not racist....
Another guy from Israel wow I don't know alot of people whom play pika and they are from the same country as me , well it is nice to meet you ;)

Roy_

Legendary Pika
I guess you love to twist stuff lol . Israel is one of the best countries out there and no other countries arent trash lol . I even don't live in Israel anymore lol I moved to study medicine . anyway from where ever you are I guess your country is also good ;)

30# overall best country just so y'all know.

OP
OP
faydee

faydee

Veteran
30# overall best country just so y'all know.
IDC what you said I rule my friend . I am da best . I am so dduhnk ok ?1! listen mam I just came from da club it was frekimg amazi ng listen liste I am da best

Status
Not open for further replies.