Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Approved Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted

Now, I know that hack cilents and X-Ray mods are bannable, but are other mods bannable? For example, I have a Toggle Sneak mod and I currently have it disabled because I don't want to be banned. Please review my mods and see if some are bannable or approved.
MODS I HAVE:
KeyStrokes Mod 4.1.1 [1.8.9]
Glint Colorizer 1.0 [1.8.9]
Block Overlay 2.0 [1.8.9]
ChromaHUD 3.0
MemoryFix 0.3
MouseDelayFix 0.3
Old Animations Mod [1.8.9]
OptiFine HDUI7 [1.8.9]
ResourcePackOrganizer 1.0.3 [1.8.9]
Orange's Simple Mods 1.2
If any admins read this, please comment below whether some of those mods are bannable

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Now, I know that hack cilents and X-Ray mods are bannable, but are other mods bannable? For example, I have a Toggle Sneak mod and I currently have it disabled because I don't want to be banned. Please review my mods and see if some are bannable or approved.
MODS I HAVE:
KeyStrokes Mod 4.1.1 [1.8.9]
Glint Colorizer 1.0 [1.8.9]
Block Overlay 2.0 [1.8.9]
ChromaHUD 3.0
MemoryFix 0.3
MouseDelayFix 0.3
Old Animations Mod [1.8.9]
OptiFine HDUI7 [1.8.9]
ResourcePackOrganizer 1.0.3 [1.8.9]
Orange's Simple Mods 1.2
If any admins read this, please comment below whether some of those mods are bannable
Check Pika-Network's Approved Modification here : https://pika-network.net/threads/approved-modifications.47539/ and match with your one.

GColorizer is legit and makes no change,I use it atleast and never have been punished,same for mouse fix and memory fix,old animations is pretty simple and does nothing that gives You an advantage and Optifine is allowed on approved modifications Toggle sneak isn't allowed but Toggle sprint is allowed but the other things you mentionned I never used them so I can't really tell.
Have a nice day ;)

OP
OP
D

Deleted

GColorizer is legit and makes no change,I use it atleast and never have been punished,same for mouse fix and memory fix,old animations is pretty simple and does nothing that gives You an advantage and Optifine is allowed on approved modifications Toggle sneak isn't allowed but Toggle sprint is allowed but the other things you mentionned I never used them so I can't really tell.
Have a nice day ;)
Thank you very much, deleting the Toggle Sneak now lol. Now I'm 90% ban-proof lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.