Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Appeals and Unbans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Appeals and Unbans

Detailed description:
Good morning Pika Crafter!
So recently in the past 2 years, I have noticed a fall in the player database. I didn't know why, until I had gotten falsely banned recently and was banned for 1-2 months. I saw that pika doesn't accept appeals unless they are false which is completely absurd. Thats like saying pika crafters cant make mistakes. I think the pika community should be given a second chance in all scenarios. People can change. Also, the cost of unbans is too high. Why would players want to buy an unban for 30 euros when you get a premium account with only 24, and those servers are better. Well, you can also use the theory of Darwin, and apply it on pika. It says that: " If the number of organisms leaving the population is more than the number entering, then the species will eventually go extinct." I think this is what's been happening in pika for the past 2 years. I remember the normal players then was above 2000 but now its only 200. If this keeps going on, then the player base will eventually reach below 50.

Reason(s):
This would help regain some OG's and increase pika's playerbase.

Example(s):
Again, Darwins theory <3.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
So you made a false banappeal?:ROFLMAO:

Kind of a dumb comment by me though, havent really played in quite some time, so got no idea how things are:unsure:. But I agree that unbans are rather expensive. 30 euro is only (maybey) worth it, when you already donated allot. But I doubt that those people would risk there ranks. Also if someone really wants to return after being perm/ip banned, then he will just use another ipaddres and username.

In my oppinion ban appeals should be accepted rather easilly, and bans shouldnt be to harsh. Allot of people that play on here are rather young, so they may not be able to fully express them selfs in English. I once oppon a time got permbanned for rather bad reasons(Portal trapping with a portal that was only the edge of my claim, they where suppost to warn me but I hadnt joined in a week.) My ban appeal was denied. Then there were allot of alternatives to pika, so I obviously left for another server, returning here was totally exidental. I expect that in the event of a ban allot of people do the same. If they do for some reason stick to this server, then that must mean they care.

MercuryGFX

Veteran

Kind of a dumb comment by me though, havent really played in quite some time, so got no idea how things are:unsure:. But I agree that unbans are rather expensive. 30 euro is only (maybey) worth it, when you already donated allot. But I doubt that those people would risk there ranks. Also if someone really wants to return after being perm/ip banned, then he will just use another ipaddres and username.

In my oppinion ban appeals should be accepted rather easilly, and bans shouldnt be to harsh. Allot of people that play on here are rather young, so they may not be able to fully express them selfs in English. I once oppon a time got permbanned for rather bad reasons(Portal trapping with a portal that was only the edge of my claim, they where suppost to warn me but I hadnt joined in a week.) My ban appeal was denied. Then there were allot of alternatives to pika, so I obviously left for another server, returning here was totally exidental. I expect that in the event of a ban allot of people do the same. If they do for some reason stick to this server, then that must mean they care.
You know that ban evading is against the rules? ''He will just another ipaddress and username''
Regardless, I just love the fact how you use Darwin's theory in a Ban Appeal/Unban suggestion. I Find it hilarious.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
You know that ban evading is against the rules? ''He will just another ipaddress and username''
Regardless, I just love the fact how you use Darwin's theory in a Ban Appeal/Unban suggestion. I Find it hilarious.
It being against the rules will stop it from happening? I dont think it will.

albido

Rare Pika
In first place why did u break any rule. If u would have followed em u woudnt have got ban. And why the heck people should be unban for breaking rules and ruining other player experience.

MercuryGFX

Veteran
It will not, but still. It will not change the fact that whoever does it is a hacker. Hackers are not welcomed in Pika-Network and will never be!.

OP
OP
Mrk1ll3rPT

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
ALl people want second chances? Humans cant make mistakes? Is that what pika network is trying to imply?
It will not, but still. It will not change the fact that whoever does it is a hacker. Hackers are not welcomed in Pika-Network and will never be!.
In first place why did u break any rule. If u would have followed em u woudnt have got ban. And why the heck people should be unban for breaking rules and ruining other player experience.

OP
OP
Mrk1ll3rPT

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
By not accepting appeals, the server is just encouraging ban evading!

It wasnt a false ban appeal, it was a false ban made by the staff.

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
Im confused right now , Players should read all the rules before joining any server ,
BUT Still that won't let them not make mistakes and yes people change , I'm being netural with this.
Also sometimes there is some ban appeals that really shows that the player has changed and staff may accept it , so don't say they only accept the console ones.

9L4you

Rare Pika
You must give a book with rules in it written to all new players who join the hub. Then people cant say that, they didnt know about the rules. While appealing for an unban.

OP
OP
Mrk1ll3rPT

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Im confused right now , Players should read all the rules before joining any server ,
BUT Still that won't let them not make mistakes and yes people change , I'm being netural with this.
Also sometimes there is some ban appeals that really shows that the player has changed and staff may accept it , so don't say they only accept the console ones.
Nope, they don’t accept appeals even if the player has changed, only if they banned the player falsely.
You must give a book with rules in it written to all new players who join the hub. Then people cant say that, they didnt know about the rules. While appealing for an unban.
regardless, people should be given a second chance

YoQur

Unban Appeal
I got banned on Pika for admitting to use specific hacks, when i was being sarcastic on a player who was saying i have multiple hacks. i said "i have kill aura" but forgot the question mark. so i originally wanted to say "i have kill aura?". I have been permanently banned from Pika and wish to be unbanned. From now, i have learned my lesson into not being sarcastic to players that think i use hacks.
~YoQur

OP
OP
Mrk1ll3rPT

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
Unban Appeal
I got banned on Pika for admitting to use specific hacks, when i was being sarcastic on a player who was saying i have multiple hacks. i said "i have kill aura" but forgot the question mark. so i originally wanted to say "i have kill aura?". I have been permanently banned from Pika and wish to be unbanned. From now, i have learned my lesson into not being sarcastic to players that think i use hacks.
~YoQur
Yes, but the thing is, if a staff said the same thing as you as a typo, he wouldn’t get punished.

OP
OP
Mrk1ll3rPT

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
They don’t LoL. I wrote a 5 page appeal for pika, and they denied it. How much more change do they need to see? Lmao, the told me only false bans will be removed.

leaf26

Legendary Pika
idk why you wrote 5 pages, but I doubt it was even read at that point.

DM the staff member that denied your appeal. Don't make excuses or insult the server, just be straightforward and concise.

OP
OP
Mrk1ll3rPT

Mrk1ll3rPT

Legendary Pika
idk why you wrote 5 pages, but I doubt it was even read at that point.

DM the staff member that denied your appeal. Don't make excuses or insult the server, just be straightforward and concise.
Did that too lmafo begged for 1 hour pleaded nothing went down.

ImADutchHD

Pika Member
I agree with this, many OG's have been banned and really desire to play again.

fawfgaw

The Pika
Pika popularity has increased alot in the past months, also when you join pika you agree to all of its terms and conditions. It's your own fault if you do something that is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.