Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Appeal for unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

sepehr_malayeri

hey, idk if this is the right place to say this, but i got banned for "client modification" but i was lagging, because our... questionable internet in iran, i got banned for 7 DAYS
in the sevrer my name is sepehr_malayeri so pls unban me :(

jokwa98

Ya I talked to the moderator on discord. And got unbanned too. :)
hi my username is Conquester123 i am playing no this server for quite a while and i am level 47 on the server yesterday i was temporarily banned for client modification but i use salwyrr client it was raining yesterday whats why i was lagging and iwas getting like 500ms or more i was stuck in the air if i fall pls unban mem iam a legit player. :( View attachment 41306
same:( i got banned for no reason!
i think its because of my internet :(

atharvyadav

i got ip-ban because i got lagged and the bot thought i was using anti knockback pls unban me i am atharvyadav
my id is atharvyadav pls in ban me

officemouse100

Hi I got banned for "kill aura" but I wasn't even hacking since I use Salwyrr Client and Salwyrr doesn't use hacks, it's basically just lunar client. Please unban me. Thanks!
btw my ign is officemouse100

JeetDama

Hi Pika Staff , I got permanantly banned for no reason by axteriod I dont know why ?/ I was playing from this Id for almost a year without Any Client or Hacks . this Account very Important for me . its showing That I got banned for advertising . Plzz Help me to Get my account Back ! I will be so helpful to you :( . My ID is JeetDama

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hi Pika Staff , I got permanantly banned for no reason by axteriod I dont know why ?/ I was playing from this Id for almost a year without Any Client or Hacks . this Account very Important for me . its showing That I got banned for advertising . Plzz Help me to Get my account Back ! I will be so helpful to you :( . My ID is JeetDama
Make a ban appeal here ->

NotStargamer23

I was playing my bedwars as usual, bridging only to get temporarily banned for 6days. I wasnt even cheating, just playing normally

Attachments

• bandicam 2022-05-12 17-42-23-807.jpg
    bandicam 2022-05-12 17-42-23-807.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 5

OWAIS_KILLER1

Dear staffs i was playing opprision and i got banned with no reason i got banned by sir mod crni_
can you guys unban? plzzz

barra

i was playing opskyblock when the sever started lagging and then i suddenly got banned temporary.
It said the reason was client modification.
please notice this, i done nothing wrong

OWAIS_KILLER1

HELLO STAFF
I,m sorry to distrab you but i got banned again for no reason from Alparo_
Alparo_ if you are here soo unban me plzz
Name : M_OWAIS_H Banned : for 30 days

Silver Wing

The Pika
HELLO STAFF
I,m sorry to distrab you but i got banned again for no reason from Alparo_
Alparo_ if you are here soo unban me plzz
Name : M_OWAIS_H Banned : for 30 days
You have been banned for exploiting (or so the reason states)

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Can a staff member lock this thread? People just keep searching for "Appeal for unban" and sending their appeal here.

@Arrly

Totally not a random tag :yaychu:

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
For anyone who happens to read this thread in the future, this is what you should do.

First, read the information thread written HERE. Afterwards, submit an appeal HERE.

The thread has been closed due to too many unnecessary replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.