Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Appeal for unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcornMT

I got banned for fly and ok i did fly but i didnt even hurt anybody didnt touch them once [QkiqBG500] you can ask the whoe server if i killed or *hurted anyone because i never did i was at soccer in the box watching them fight cause there was somuch people in there i couldnt see but ok moderators i ... i didnt even fight u can ask supakoopa he saw me flying and said this is our hack protector ....

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I got banned for fly and ok i did fly but i didnt even hurt anybody didnt touch them once [QkiqBG500] you can ask the whoe server if i killed or *hurted anyone because i never did i was at soccer in the box watching them fight cause there was somuch people in there i couldnt see but ok moderators i ... i didnt even fight u can ask supakoopa he saw me flying and said this is our hack protector ....
using disallowing modifications already equal to ban
using hack and harm player also = ban
so you may appeal for it, but i dont think u can get unban

LiquorHole

Banned
lmao u bot once a hacker always a hacker, no wonder why u begged me for a 1v1

LiquorHole

Banned
I was a hacker and I stopped like 2 years ago, so no, "once a hacker, always a hacker" is not true, at least for me.
In pika-network there a few certain selective in regards to hackers, most the same it's the same person and the same people seem to get exposed for it... so my opinion towards hackers will remain to a few selective of members

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
In pika-network there a few certain selective in regards to hackers, most the same it's the same person and the same people seem to get exposed for it... so my opinion towards hackers will remain to a few selective of members
neutral about that

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Ok :)

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
its so bad to hack if u want to spec them fighting just watch like everybody u r not tramp 's son to use fly to spec haxkasfkakjfjaslfajsfaskfljas;flkhags[ld'

Status
Not open for further replies.