Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anyone selling an OP pick from /buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango_Milkshake

Hello!

My ign is Mango_Milkshake.

I am interested in buying an OP pick in the prison server with igm (the one from /buy so eff X fortune X and unbreak X)

My price is $1.75B so if you are looking for someone to sell your pick to, just leave your ign in the comments and I should get back to you soon. Thanks

~Mango

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Hello!

My ign is Mango_Milkshake.

I am interested in buying an OP pick in the prison server with igm (the one from /buy so eff X fortune X and unbreak X)

My price is $1.75B so if you are looking for someone to sell your pick to, just leave your ign in the comments and I should get back to you soon. Thanks

~Mango
Off-Topic

user2

Pika Lover
When the reset comes I can sell you one then if you would like :)

Good Luck getting your picks back, Yoeri has already said in the past that he has new rules regarding donator ITEMS. If you haven't bought the item in the previous 30 days before a reset, he doesn't care to give back anymore. Even if you have proof.

He says he doesn't want to have to deal with a bunch of tickets asking for your purchased items back.

I feel that if you have proof of purchase, you have supported the server, and deserve your items back, no matter when you donated.

Paypal has specific terms about this, and will side with you every time, now you have your money back, but you are banned from the server :(

He has stood by the fact that donator ranks will be restored, but gg no re if you bought an OP pick 32 days ago....

DarkxSilent

Pika Member
@user2 I never heard of this before. Wouldn't Pika have an archive of who bought what, so when they do reset the server you could just type a /claim donations to obtain all the donations you donated for? It would be much simpler. I know a lot of servers use this command for that exact reason. If there is any issues thats when you need to bother the staff, but they should have this thought off if they ever reset a server.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
@user2 I never heard of this before. Wouldn't Pika have an archive of who bought what, so when they do reset the server you could just type a /claim donations to obtain all the donations you donated for? It would be much simpler. I know a lot of servers use this command for that exact reason. If there is any issues thats when you need to bother the staff, but they should have this thought off if they ever reset a server.

Unfortunately user2 has right. I hope once it will change

zMarcus

Epic Pika
BRUH
I have Gangster Pick only xD
/\ Besides I didn't even buy that pick.It was by JB 7777545 when I won a giveaway at his plot when I was still
Prestige-F or Prestige-G.

Status
Not open for further replies.