Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Any solutions to hackers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ahmy4K

Its so annoying having a hacker every 3/5 games , And the problem is by the time i reported said hacker the match would've ended , but atleast he gets what he deserves right ?
, nope ,
because he'll just create another account afterwards ,but he would get IP banned after 3 bans and justice would be served right ? , nope ,he'll just go look up *vpn* on the internet and get another IP , and after 3 bans he can look up another ,and so on , the only thing that i can think of that will get him what he deserves is if he downloads a virus or something , anybody got any ideas to counter this problem?

OP
OP
A

Ahmy4K

exactly my point :/
if it was a non cracked server then he would've had to pay real money , but if pika became a non cracked server its bound to die .

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
exactly my point :/
if it was a non cracked server then he would've had to pay real money , but if pika became a non cracked server its bound to die .
If pika becomes premium rip half of you mate.
50% of Pika are cracked I guess?
And no solution for hackers as pika isn't the only server that players hack on, right? Also, there are staff members who have experience with catching hackers etc.. Besides that, there is an anti cheat.. Don't worry about it.

OP
OP
A

Ahmy4K

but whats the point of recording if they can just create another account , it takes them a quarter of the time that you took to record,upload to youtube, make a report,and have it reviewed and accepted by a helper to create another account.

also my statistic is wrong , that was like a year and a half ago , now 9/10 of the games on eggwars i go to have got a hacker .

Status
Not open for further replies.