Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

NEWS: MORE HACKERS ON THE SERVER THANKS TO A HACKING CONTEST HELD

Status
Not open for further replies.

JChan

Epic Pika
Hello guys,

I am here to tell you that more hackers are here . Why? Well a Minecraft Hacker YouTuber setted up a contest to make the best hacking video. A. few days ago, he announced the winners and one of the winners is a hacker that recorded themselves hacking here. How does this affect us? Well, that YouTuber doing the contest had got a server received 300+ more hackers after he posted a video of themselves hacking on that other server. What's make it even worst? The person that won the contest is featured in the dudes channel, and the ip is on the description. If it gets worse, I'll talk to the YouTuber doing the contest about it. There is already enough hackers on the server and thanks to that idiot that made a video of themself hacking here, there are more hackers now.

If the ban list have increased more than usual, I'll definitely be talking with him.

About the hacking video, that idiot kid uploaded the video on 480p with bad fps. I don't get how he even made it onto the contest. I have being trying to get his username but the video is blurry asf. Can't see shit. If you would like the link to the video, please comment down below.

c19rc

wow... some people just have nothing better to do than ruin everyones life because they are insecure about themselves. The sad life of many hackers :eek:

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
Hello guys,

I am here to tell you that more hackers are here . Why? Well a Minecraft Hacker YouTuber setted up a contest to make the best hacking video. A. few days ago, he announced the winners and one of the winners is a hacker that recorded themselves hacking here. How does this affect us? Well, that YouTuber doing the contest had got a server received 300+ more hackers after he posted a video of themselves hacking on that other server. What's make it even worst? The person that won the contest is featured in the dudes channel, and the ip is on the description. If it gets worse, I'll talk to the YouTuber doing the contest about it. There is already enough hackers on the server and thanks to that idiot that made a video of themself hacking here, there are more hackers now.

If the ban list have increased more than usual, I'll definitely be talking with him.

About the hacking video, that idiot kid uploaded the video on 480p with bad fps. I don't get how he even made it onto the contest. I have being trying to get his username but the video is blurry asf. Can't see shit. If you would like the link to the video, please comment down below.

Actually pika network can shutdown his channel lol

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Video to the dude that got featured.
Oh..ik this guy, u can see the YT name, its TryHardWin, he got banned by Dirkie or Bear I think...and he kept on telling the staffs to unban him...and no one did..also he got jailed (happens if staffs dont have their perms

Last edited:

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
Hello guys,

Hackers record in lower resolution to prevent people from seeing their chat window. However this doesn't work all that well considering that there are programs to increase the DPI and the Resolution of the videos from 480 to 1080p. so, kuddos for them trying but its not going to help

Status
Not open for further replies.