Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

AntiCheat

ItzVeljkoFTW

Pika Lover
Hello dear developers,i just got kicked for clicking 11-13 cps on opfactions its first time that this happened just kicked for clicking but whenever i skull splitter and click 11-13 i get kicked i am sure it's for mostly of people aswell. I demand that y'all either put new anti-cheat in because this one is pretty dogwater.Y'all don't want to be on server watch over minigames, just slacking around.FIX THE ANTICHEAT OR CHANGE IT!!!!!

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
Hello, ItzVeljkoFTW

I'm very glad to tell you that Pika anti-cheat is flawless. You're most likely cheating or lagging.

Have a nice day!

BelgskeFTW

Pika Member
Hello, ItzVeljkoFTW

I'm very glad to tell you that Pika anti-cheat is flawless. You're most likely cheating or lagging.

Have a nice day!
Nah, Pika-network anti-cheat is not good. People that use 4 block reach dont get banned but the people that play legit get kicked while using skull splitter. Whenever i cap koth or fight in group, and using skull splitter its 90% chance i get kicked.

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
Nah, Pika-network anti-cheat is not good. People that use 4 block reach dont get banned but the people that play legit get kicked while using skull splitter. Whenever i cap koth or fight in group, and using skull splitter its 90% chance i get kicked.
I was sarcastic obviously, the anti cheat sucks man