Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Anti-Swear Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
Username:
JustSuperiorr

Suggestion:
Anti-Swear Update

Detailed description:
Anti-Swear Update

Pika-Network should have a better Anti-Swear Plugin, I see Players Being racist/Swearing,Not all Players who come across Other Players swearing actually report them, The Anti-Swear plugin would automatically mute the player , and then according to the amount of offence They should be banned to a particular amount of time, In turn would make less players swearing, Bypassed Swearing will be reported by the community.​

Reason(s):
Reasons

-This in turn would be efficient and allowing the staff team to focus on other Reports.

-Actually help both the community and the reporters.

-Less Swearing would lead to a cleaner chat and Less toxic chat.

-Would Bring down the chances of people being bullied, Harassed, Toxic.

-More players would be detected for swearing, And then actually getting punished.

Last edited:

Kate33

Epic Pika
IGN
Kate33
Neutral on this due to the reason that the a lot of what we normally converse gets disallowed with such a plugin unless it's modified to only prevent the highly explicit swears. I've experienced this when I've been blocked to say something which isn't even a swear in the lobby due to the chat filter plugin.

OP
OP
JustSuperiorr

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
Neutral on this due to the reason that the a lot of what we normally converse gets disallowed with such a plugin unless it's modified to only prevent the highly explicit swears. I've experienced this when I've been blocked to say something which isn't even a swear in the lobby due to the chat filter plugin.
My suggestion is entirely focused on updating the Chat-filter to punish (warn/mute/ban) Racist/Swearing, I don't see swearing related to the Chat-filter Bug.Even if they apply my suggestion to the server, I don't see how Normal words would be added to the word blacklist, The chat-filter is another issue not related to this, I will be soon reporting it as well, Implying my suggestion,Would be a huge improvement I don't see anything wrong with it, I am also very unhappy about the chat-filter blocking normal sentences and doing nothing about The swearing, I understand your frustration, The Anti-Swear update won't mess with more Normal sentences ( If added properly ). Hoping they fix the Chat-Filter bug. Have a great day.

OP
OP
JustSuperiorr

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
JustSuperiorr
My Suggest is only for the swearing, It's up to the staff members to imply in a way It doesn't affect normal sentences.

Kate33

Epic Pika
IGN
Kate33
My suggestion is entirely focused on updating the Chat-filter to punish (warn/mute/ban) Racist/Swearing, I don't see swearing related to the Chat-filter Bug.Even if they apply my suggestion to the server, I don't see how Normal words would be added to the word blacklist, The chat-filter is another issue not related to this, I will be soon reporting it as well, Implying my suggestion,Would be a huge improvement I don't see anything wrong with it, I am also very unhappy about the chat-filter blocking normal sentences and doing nothing about The swearing, I understand your frustration, The Anti-Swear update won't mess with more Normal sentences ( If added properly ). Hoping they fix the Chat-Filter bug. Have a great day.
If implemented correctly, I agree it would save a lot of time for staff and keep chat clean from swearing.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello JustSuperiorr,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested and not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.