Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Anti-Cheat

Do you think anti cheat is broken?

• No

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Demi-God
Legendary
Yea paid NCP Config and Spartan whats the custom one ;_;
No. No not really. I think one server has an ok anticheat but that's it. People can B-Hop in Op-Factions and other servers. Even NCP would block that, and even better if you'd add a custom configuration to it.

The custom one is still in development but is already being tested on Practice I believe. *Don't quote me on that*
Pac is the custom AntiCheat, it currently only blocks killaura rn and I dont think it is being updated atm since there are no plugin devs on pika, they use Spartan, JL, and PAC. JL is a remake of a good anticheat from a very trusted and good developer called Tyler, it is always being updated.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Pac is the custom AntiCheat, it currently only blocks killaura rn and I dont think it is being updated atm since there are no plugin devs on pika, they use Spartan, JL, and PAC. JL is a remake of a good anticheat from a very trusted and good developer called Tyler, it is always being updated.
If JL is so good then I don't get why people are bunny hopping. Ah well, I do trust that you are right and that JL is good, but I don't know how they bunny hop then.

Status
Not open for further replies.