Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

amazing Survival Tips -For Beginners only -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_404

Pika Member
hello their.
I would like to share my ideas with u guys about survival tips.

when i was 13 i start playing Mc beta 1.8 and i start playing on Creative which is the most easiest game mode to play with i start building a wool house and its not good at all. then i learn how to do Game Commands and Cheats /gamemode 1 /summon etc,build a good building and build red stone machines but I got bored with it so I planned to play Survival with Moody lighting+Hard mode (permanent)+ No Cheats ,It was fun!!! i build a huge mansion to live with. i played my single player world about years .. well i learned some tips .and im going to share it to you.

In the BEGINNING
1.Find food first Before exploring the world, its important to find food first instead of exploring around, imagine you are starving and u cant find food. and you will panic. but i will show u how to solve this problem.
search for spider and Kill it so u will obtained strings to craft a fishing rod to catch fish

2.Mining and Farming
Dont Build a House yet! you should be focusing mining resources and farming! think about it ! You are defenseless.

3.Build a house if u have Enough foods and Resources

4.and there u Go! u can explore the world now
Dont Forget to bring a Map with u or List the coordinates or else u will lost (single player)
do /sethome if u have a Place to live (server) u dont need map and coordinates to go home but you still need it to explore the wilderness, the map and coordinates will help u to Go to the whole place that you already explored again and again if its important to you

:D Enjoy the Game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.