Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Allow for name changing by keeping UUID Data

Dytel

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Dytel​

Suggestion:
Allow for name changing by keeping UUID Data​

Detailed description:
I cannot explain exactly the details of how to do it, but I think with an entire dev team that custom codes most of its plugins can figure out how to do it. So, what I did with my server(will not advertise do not worry) was mix the JPremium plugin with a custom coded plugin that is multi purpose with Anti-VPN Anti-Bot and Anti-DDoS. The server is cracked so its the same as PikaNetwork, so maybe if you can try that out on like a test server that you have(I think it would have been smart of you to have one if you dont, but I doubt that you do not have one). For the rank transfer, you can still get income with that if someone wanted to change their in-game names as a cracked player, a premium player wanted to migrate to another account or a cracked player who bought a premium account.​

Reason(s):
This would be beneficial as many people including me who would want to change names for personal reasons and maybe some people just do not have the money to rank transfer or people like me who would not want to lose progress and such. It gets a little frustrating when all the work you do on one account name would inaccessible to you for at least 30 days because you wanted to change names, unless you would want to hop on with a cracked launcher. You can also try a method by storing data on a username if the player is cracked(by default) but when logging in, they can be prompted by a message that asks if they are premium and if so they would do /premium. With a little added code, you can make it so any player that does /premium will have player data stored on a UUID instead of a player name, which would also be much more efficient.​

Example(s):
Other cracked servers also have this feature enabled​

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello Dytel,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • This is not possible, we are a cracked server so UUIDs are generated per username and not per account.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!