Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Allow 1,15,2 minecraft version for grinding

Status
Not open for further replies.

giogio_777

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
giogio_777

Suggestion:
Allow 1,15,2 minecraft version for grinding

Detailed description:
Okay so, I'd like to suggest changing the rules regarding 1,15,2 minecraft version. Disallowing minecraft version feels weird, doesn't it? It doesn't give any unfair advantage to grind with 1,15,2 since everyone, every single soul can use the version and grind with it. You just sit and work on rules? Lets forget the fact about recently suggested thing about island missions to earn value, there is /comps but it doesn't give as much value as grinding and now you are disallowing the minecraft grinding version?​

Reason(s):
You just want us to sit near pc 24/7 and grind to get the value? Click on the mouse 24/7? I see nothing wrong with 1,15,2 version since everyone can use it. You literally ask us to grind non stop. I am sure that 99% of the network have other things to do beside minecraft for example: School, sports and etc.

Bringing back the old rule about 1,15,2 would be the best thing you've done so far :)​

Edze

Great Reporter
+1

• Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.

Aleksandar_718

Great Reporter
IGN
Aleksandar_718
+1
Because the economy is based on grinding, when this is disallowed this is not OP anymore.Hope this gets accepted!:D

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
giogio_777

Suggestion:
Allow 1,15,2 minecraft version for grinding

Detailed description:
Okay so, I'd like to suggest changing the rules regarding 1,15,2 minecraft version. Disallowing minecraft version feels weird, doesn't it? It doesn't give any unfair advantage to grind with 1,15,2 since everyone, every single soul can use the version and grind with it. You just sit and work on rules? Lets forget the fact about recently suggested thing about island missions to earn value, there is /comps but it doesn't give as much value as grinding and now you are disallowing the minecraft grinding version?

Reason(s):
You just want us to sit near pc 24/7 and grind to get the value? Click on the mouse 24/7? I see nothing wrong with 1,15,2 version since everyone can use it. You literally ask us to grind non stop. I am sure that 99% of the network have other things to do beside minecraft for example: School, sports and etc.

Bringing back the old rule about 1,15,2 would be the best thing you've done so far :)
+1, I think that using version 1.15.2 should be allowed, but i do not agree with your reasoning lol. Anyone can also download and buy vape or just download any free client.

votka200

+1

For sure.

*Please enter a message with more than 30 characters

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Hellogiogio_777,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • You are not allowed to suggest changes to the rules.
  • Version 1.15.2 itself is allowed, only thing you are not allowed to use from it, is the bug which acts like an autoclicker.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.