Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames AFk cmd or /afk cmd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayush345

Pika Member
Username:
ayush345​

Suggestion:
AFk cmd or /afk cmd​

Detailed description:

As we know there is no way to find if your friend in afk. Ik there is a way to disable party req or fmsg but bc of that sometime player might think they are being ignored.So having /afk cmd in mini games will help to tell the person who invite or fmsg that we are not available at the moment. So i suggest to add /afk cmd . If someone fmsg then it will show a warning msg to them saying the person if afk at the moment. And when they inv for party it will show warning saying The person is afk at the moment. This should be a feature for ranked people [ I hope it be a feature for normal players also but it wont happen ig so...]. And this is a optional feature but there should be​

<AFK>Player If VIP​

<AFK>Player If ELITE
<AFK>Player If Titan​

<AFK>Player If Champ​

Reason(s):

I think this might be a great addition who knows. But i will love to know your opinion.​

Example(s):
The example of how to use the command is /afk​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello ayush345,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.