Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Hi friends and family

Today, at June 20, 12:00A, I decided to resign to my position as Admin of Puka Network. O resigned due to some private reasons and you know, Pika is kinda dying (not dead to be specific) and I decided not to waste my time for nothing. As you know, most staffs resigned and demoted due to the owner handling the team now. And you know how the owner goes, cause look, most staff resigned when Yoeri announced that he will take lead to the team.

I disagree on some of his plans, not telling you the plans heuheu, that plans that can ruin the team. Not pointing out that its Yoeri's fault, its just that the plans are kinda like a 8 Year Old made it. And I know I don't predict the future, but I know what will gonna happen when that plan started progressing.

Then, those ore "some" reason I left. Also, I left because school will start in July and B-Day is coming, means that family will travel.

Thank you for everyone who supported me trough out my whole journey as a Puka Staff. Thank you guys for everything you did to me. Without you're support, I wont be a Puka Staff right this point. But sadly, time passes and things changes suddenly.

Thank you to the friends who I made through out this journey. It was amazing to meet you guys, you're all very special to me and thank you for making me who I really am. It was amazing making friends in the Team, Build Team, and some team while I was staff. Hope to keep in touch!

Thank you to most Filipino staffs, mentioning Chairman, Ivy, Dessi, Gladio, and some who believed in me, and making our friendships tight as possible. Really hope that I can keep in touch with you fam.

Again, everyone of you is amazing, God and our parents created you for being good (not some lol) and make it worth.

Hopefully more amazing years (months i mean) for pika to be successful!

Pleasing Goodbye,
Ariana Grade

Cloudz

Havent talked to you since you and i both got promoted to mod with boomclaw, i'll miss you gabgab, keep in touch <3

Arceus

Legendary Pika
Looks like every old player is leaving :/ Goodbye and GL With your Life

EzGarry

Pika Lover
xD Bai mah friend! i still remember when you Ban me for Tpa trapping in another acc XD

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Good luck! Thanks for being a massive help to Survival in the time you were mod/admin!
You're not even PizzaMc, you're lucky that you're not unbanned.
Go on your server and stop advertising your bad server.. Seriously, we know that it has 5-10 players per day, no need to advertise. Go advertise somewhere else, not here please.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Bye Snorlax! I'll leave on your legacy by saying randomly "lol" on some threads ;)

D

Deleted member 85

Even though it happened a few weeks ago I don't think it's the right time yet to roleplay Ariana Grande especially on your resignation note though later, cutie.

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
Bye Snorry ill Miss u but
We Will be on 1 server ;)
With all

P.S look thread at start u called Pika puka

Status
Not open for further replies.