Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Adding bridge egg

Frosty1

I have been a community member in the server for some year's and I notice the bridge egg missing and It was pretty horrible as Bridge egg is one of the important item in bed wars and I think bridge egg should be added in bed wars not only as a rotation item as before it should be added permanently, That's my thought about adding the bridge egg so Yeah It would be great if It get's added

Voete

Apparently they don't want to copy hypixel... so they turn down all these type of suggestions.
Honestly they just lazy to think of something unique.

Kulky

Rare Pika
IGN
kulkjk
Yeah, many people have suggested to add these items before (pop up tower, bridge egg, invis potion etc.) but all got denied. I don't think so they going to add it soon.

ProAi

Epic Pika
IGN
meek_mills
Apparently they don't want to copy hypixel... so they turn down all these type of suggestions.
Honestly they just lazy to think of something unique.

They literaly use Hypixel Maps. 💀

ErrorOfUsers

Rare Pika
Bir yıldır sunucuda topluluk üyesiyim ve köprü yumurtasının eksik olduğunu fark ettim ve oldukça korkunçtu çünkü Köprü yumurtası yatak savaşlarındaki önemli öğelerden biri ve bence köprü yumurtası sadece yatak savaşlarında değil, yatak savaşlarında da eklenmeli. eskisi gibi bir rotasyon öğesi kalıcı olarak eklenmeli, Köprü yumurtasını ekleme konusundaki düşüncem bu, yani Evet Eklenirse harika olur
-1 this feature is removed for a reason. So if this will be get back maybe game will be mix. If this will be back maybe this needed price 4 emeralds. This is maybe fair of not.

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Post your suggestions here for more people to notice. For some people it's not that important so yeah.
That suggestion has been already suggested by a lot of memeber, it got denied
Pika Network won't add bridge eggs.