Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Adding a Pocket Edition server to the network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matik212

Pika is a big server, the biggest cracked server in the world and everyone knows that.
Now I think Pika should add a Minecraft Poket Edition server to the network, why you ask?
Well if @DutchminerHD added a pocket edition server, players that doesn't have a PC can play this great server (well not this server but you get what am saying), Pika would be more popular and more donations would come in.
Who would run this server since Dutchminer already has a full hand, well he could hire someone and pay them about 40% of the earnings.
Lemme know what you guys think

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
Sounds pretty nice. But we will definitely have to see for ourselves since I'm pretty sure it's going to take some planning ;)!

End3yM

Epic Pika
I think if pika mae a MCPE server only a little ppl will play

Ecelix42

Pika Member
Giving 0 (neutral rating).
  • MCPE Server Creator can earns x2 money by MCPE Pika-Network.
  • MCPE Pika-Network will not becomes popular. So, I think maximum 100-150 players will joins to MCPE Pika-Network.
  • Limited player capacities. You can't get exaggerated RAM in telephone/tablet computer.
  • If the lag appears on MCPE Pika-Network, we will say 'RIP Pika-Network' in everywhere.
  • If the MCPE Pika-Network gets ddosed, this server will not saved again.
It's my opinion. You're free to discuss.

OP
OP
Matik212

Matik212

Although it would make like 100-150 players it will make a lot of money, which could help to make the PC server a lot more better.
Think about it

Kruzador

Although it would make like 100-150 players it will make a lot of money, which could help to make the PC server a lot more better.
Think about it
i dont think 150 player worth creating a server

Coolkidjames

Epic Pika
-1 It will consume more time to manage two servers on different gadgets, and pika is still trying to get alot of bugs fixed.

Destruct

Rare Pika
Yea that isn't happening. Like no one would play it and Yoeri won't make any money.

Status
Not open for further replies.