Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add stone axes in bedwars tool buy NPC bruh ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
Username:
Sh4r1m

Suggestion:
Add stone axes in bedwars tools buy NPC bruh ;(

Detailed description:
As you know, you can go to Shop NPC and go to Tools and you'll find Wooden, Stone, Iron, and Diamond Pickaxe, but in axes, there is only Wooden, Iron, and Diamond Axe, but no Stone Axe!!! Please add Stone Axe, I would be really grateful!!!

Reason(s):
There is every type of pickaxes so normal, but every type of axes besides stone!!!

Last edited:

XapeWhite123

Username:
Sh4r1m

Suggestion:
Add stone axes in bedwars tools buy NPC bruh ;(

Detailed description:
As you know, you can go to Shop NPC and go to Tools and you'll find Wooden, Stone, Iron, and Diamond Pickaxe, but in axes, there is only Wooden, Iron, and Diamond Axe, but no Stone Axe!!! Please add Stone Axe, I would be really grateful!!!

Reason(s):
There is every type of pickaxes so normal, but every type of axes besides stone!!!
I have decided to upvote this because - I totally agree this suggestion and if u didn't make it i would make it.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Iron axe is 4 gold which isnt that expensive. Axes are only used to break wood, which even wooden axe dont take that long.

Neutral

OP
OP
Sh4r1m

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
Iron axe is 4 gold which isnt that expensive. Axes are only used to break wood, which even wooden axe dont take that long.

Neutral
No, Iron axes cost 6 gold, it feels weird that NO STONE AXES, BRUH!!

OP
OP
Sh4r1m

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika

Neutral

No way, you're kidding me!!! Is it just me to know that wooden axes do 2X the damage as a wooden sword???

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
No, Iron axes cost 6 gold, it feels weird that NO STONE AXES, BRUH!!
Nono its 4 gold.
No way, you're kidding me!!! Is it just me to know that wooden axes do 2X the damage as a wooden sword???
There is actually a better strat. In 16 iron rush maps, get 64 blocks and iron axe for 4 gold. Almost as good as sharp stone sword.

OP
OP
Sh4r1m

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
Nono its 4 gold.

There is actually a better strat. In 16 iron rush maps, get 64 blocks and iron axe for 4 gold. Almost as good as sharp stone sword.
Not as good as stone sword, WAY BETTER THAN STONE SWORD

Silver Wing

The Pika
Neutral

I still remember when pika only had diamond axe

(U can thank me for making the suggestion ig, IF U R WONDERING, YES THIS IS A FLEX

OP
OP
Sh4r1m

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
Neutral

I still remember when pika only had diamond axe

(U can thank me for making the suggestion ig, IF U R WONDERING, YES THIS IS A FLEX
Really?? OMG THANKS THEN. Diamond axe, that sucks.

KrakenGalax

-1 I would rather get a wooden axe because it still breaks wood kinda fast and if you want a stone axe to pvp with then there's no purpose for having a sword because they both have the same cooldown time i think

Status
Not open for further replies.