Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add stone axes in bedwars tool buy NPC bruh ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
Username:
Sh4r1m

Suggestion:
Add stone axes in bedwars tools buy NPC bruh ;(

Detailed description:
As you know, you can go to Shop NPC and go to Tools and you'll find Wooden, Stone, Iron, and Diamond Pickaxe, but in axes, there is only Wooden, Iron, and Diamond Axe, but no Stone Axe!!! Please add Stone Axe, I would be really grateful!!!

Reason(s):
There is every type of pickaxes so normal, but every type of axes besides stone!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sh4r1m

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
-1 I would rather get a wooden axe because it still breaks wood kinda fast and if you want a stone axe to pvp with then there's no purpose for having a sword because they both have the same cooldown time i think
No the stone sword is faster but it does 2.5 hearts of damage or 5 HP, but the stone axe does 4.5 hearts of damage or 9 HP.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Sh4r1m,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Unnecessary.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.