Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Add some roles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulcrus_

Pika Lover
Username:
Lonely_​

Suggestion:
Add some roles​

Detailed description:
ok, I would like to suggest pika add some ranks/roles like activist, the donator, etc.

Reason(s):
It would make forums more fun and helpful if someone wants some higher role like activist which have special perks they need to grind which makes forums active though in my pov. Makes staff easier to hire and staff work may be got somehow be less.

Example(s):
Some roles can be add like activist , contributer , typer , Pika , God , Champ ,etc​

_DominikPro_

Banned
-1 I don't see a point in this suggestion, it would just be messy and too colorful + stacked as everyone would have different types of forums roles. There were already roles u could get in the past on forums like "Legendary", "Forum fantasiser" role and such but I don't think we need anything similar again as pika has grown.

Last edited:

_Nikki99

Staff Member
That's just more work for the staff team to do tbh, I don't think this will be added so -1 from me.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Lonely_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.