Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Add /report or watchdog report

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Add /report or watchdogreport like hypixel
Greetings, I would like to state i really think that yes pika-network should add this, but im sure this is very hard to code but it does make everything more convient, also to make it more likely for this feature to be added make sure to type this in https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/
Thank you
Hope this helps :)
And have a great day :)

RockMeLegend

Pika Lover
Already suggested and denied a lot of times.
Pika would have a lot of false player reports.
If you see a rule breaker take a screenshot if its chat related or if you see a hacker record him and upload video on youtube then report on this link: https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/
That's why /report shouldn't instantly punish them, first it sends a request to any online moderator, who checks if the player is cheating/breaking rules and then punish.

NitroFistGaming

Pika Lover
That's why /report shouldn't instantly punish them, first it sends a request to any online moderator, who checks if the player is cheating/breaking rules and then punish.
Exactly. /report is so helpful if we want to report any hacker on the spot. The report will go to and moderator online and they can check if the player is cheating/hacking.

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
Exactly. /report is so helpful if we want to report any hacker on the spot. The report will go to and moderator online and they can check if the player is cheating/hacking.
No. In any case, it´s a bad idea. Too much job for staff (too many false reports) they got lives too.

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
No. In any case, it´s a bad idea. Too much job for staff (too many false reports) they got lives too.
Better if they give /report to players who actually report they do report because they know

BlaixenU

Pika Member
you act so much as though every other server doesnt already have /report ingame. Why should we, as players, spend 10 minutes recording and writing a report for the hacker to just make another account and cheat again? Why do you think /report has been suggested so much? All because of how easy it is to do. Type /report, wait for a mod to spec, and boom theres the proof. If basically every other big server in existence can do it, why can't PikaNetwork, the biggest PracticePvP server for cracked players, do it?

Edit: forgot to reply to Ez_Angel

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
It already got suggested multiple times and got denied. You can just use forums to report players it's not that hard.

GamerIND2112

Pika Lover
its gonna get denied and the reason would be the players will report without any1 evidence like if i am better than my opponent an if i kill him easily he will
just report me without any reason SO pls dont add this
i am sorry @Sethicy I can not upvote this.

BlaixenU

Pika Member
its gonna get denied and the reason would be the players will report without any1 evidence like if i am better than my opponent an if i kill him easily he will
just report me without any reason SO pls dont add this
i am sorry @Sethicy I can not upvote this.
but, in the end, it makes it easier to report someone and report-abusers can just get a temporary reportban