Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Add random teleport command.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
Suggestion: I suggest that PikaNetwork add a random teleport command so that we don't have to walk to the portal to random teleport.

Why you should add this: Its a nice touch to the random teleport portal.

Example: i am lost in the middle of spawn and im too lazy to find the random teleport portal, so i type /rtp or /randomteleport to teleport to a random location in the map.

Additional information: This command would only work in spawn (not in combat).

Best regards from me :)

For a makeshift voting system: react with thumbs up to upvote and thumbs down to downvote

By the way the suggestion thingy is broken so i have to find a different solution

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
How can you be lost in spawn? The spawn is really small and there is a giant portal on the north side.
Adding a /rtp command is not a good idea as this will need to be disabled in the arena.
Just walk straight (north) on spawn and a giant portal is standing there for a random tp.

OP
OP
Divine_Pheonix

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
How can you be lost in spawn? The spawn is really small and there is a giant portal on the north side.
Adding a /rtp command is not a good idea as this will need to be disabled in the arena.
Just walk straight (north) on spawn and a giant portal is standing there for a random tp.
idk but it would seem more convenient to have a command to instantly teleport you to a random location rather than to walk 10 blocks :)

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Tbh it would be more useful to enable it in pvp arena. Instead of going through spawn then portel we could just use this in the pvp zone. The timer could be same 15secs which decreases as the rank upgrades