Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned KitPvP Add protection to loot once you kill someone

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Slur

Epic Pika
Username:
_twitch​

Suggestion:
Add protection to loot once you kill someone​

Detailed description:
loot protection is a thing where the loot that just dropped (from when you kill someone) is protected and no one else can acess it for 10-15 secounds.​

Reason(s):
i think that it is a good idea to make loot protection a thing, it is already a thing on jartex and everyone seems to enjoy it. i think that pika would benefit from having it as it would help players acess the loot from the kill that they just got. i think this would really benefit the community and i have heard a lot of people complain about people stealing their loot from a kill, therefore stopping playing.​

DriftGvng

Pika Lover
I agreed but if a random did the last hit he got the protection and can get the stuff.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
_twitch

Suggestion:
Add protection to loot once you kill someone

Detailed description:
loot protection is a thing where the loot that just dropped (from when you kill someone) is protected and no one else can acess it for 10-15 secounds.

Reason(s):
i think that it is a good idea to make loot protection a thing, it is already a thing on jartex and everyone seems to enjoy it. i think that pika would benefit from having it as it would help players acess the loot from the kill that they just got. i think this would really benefit the community and i have heard a lot of people complain about people stealing their loot from a kill, therefore stopping playing.
+1