Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add parties and a star/point system

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terrythedog

Suggestion:
Add parties and a star/point system

Detailed description:
Add parties and a star/point system meaning people with about the same points play with each other.

Reason(s):
Pros shouldnt be teamed with noobs otherwise 1. the noobs will die easily and 2. the pros will not get noob teammates. add a party system so that people can play with each other

Example(s):
I play with noobs. I want to play with freinds

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

If you don't care, why are you trying to command others? Also, of course noobs are weak, they won't be strong like a bull. They are just playing a fun game, not a ranked match like what you think is.

This is not a ranked match.
I never said the would be strong like a bull. Also why does it matter that noobs are noobs are you dumb? Do you think it is useful to bring up the point that noobs are of course not good. How about I just bring up the fact that you are human and of course you aren’t a bull. I never told them to be strong. Also, when am I trying to command others? Yes I know it’s not a ranked match that’s what the f#king suggestion wants it to be. If someone suggests something there is no point of saying “ this is not “suggestion”. Maybe they could make it so there is a ranked gamemodes so I don’t have noobs on my team

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

page 2

They are opinions and I did deny them with other facts then you just went off topic about how you are tired and you want to go to bed and you are not in the mood

More like insulting using facts that is illogic and pointless

Ok let’s go give me your reasons for -1 now

This suckass don't know what is suggesting

"every single comment that is extra pointless by the fake technoblade"

Nothing personal here, but you are really causing troubles and problems. Suggestion forum isn't made for people to argue around, it is just sharing your ideas with the server. Almost every single suggestion takes a long time for them to read, so don't make a random suggestion post with 7 pages, the admins especially MrFrenco will be sad since their players are like this.

h a v e @ a @ b a d @ t i m e @ t r y i n g @ t o @ get @ good @ teammates @ like @ gamerboy80
More like insulting using facts that is illogic and pointless”
When is it “illogic” also can you please put illogical not illogic.

This suckass don't know what is suggesting”
this suckass doesn’t know what is asking for reasons.

Lol

JerryMine

The Pika
I never said the would be strong like a bull. Also why does it matter that noobs are noobs are you dumb? Do you think it is useful to bring up the point that noobs are of course not good. How about I just bring up the fact that you are human and of course you aren’t a bull. I never told them to be strong. Also, when am I trying to command others? Yes I know it’s not a ranked match that’s what the f#king suggestion wants it to be. If someone suggests something there is no point of saying “ this is not “suggestion”. Maybe they could make it so there is a ranked gamemodes so I don’t have noobs on my team

This is why you don't have friends to carry like what luppeey had said...

Also, you are really toxic. I see that you don't understand my commentary and just simply throw me awkward replies. There is many signs of it.

leave this forum, deadbush boy

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Terrythedog,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
However this is already suggested. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.