Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Add new rule

Miminko

Pika Lover
I suggest people who lag and fighting while they are laging be punished for it, its really unfair to fight against those kind of people that are hitting you literally on 6 blocks and take knb 2 sec later. If you have connection issues or something, dont enter warzone. Stop ruining everyones fun. Video just to show how "fun" it is :) Sorry for the grammar mistakes. Be safe
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Zw6W-iyfI

JerryMine

The Pika
wtf is wrong with you lmao pvp is for everyone not for only fast wifi players. you probably here crying because you lost your kit or some shit. Also stop being karen

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
wtf is wrong with you lmao pvp is for everyone not for only fast wifi players. you probably here crying because you lost your kit or some shit. Also stop being karen
LMAO. this is not the right place to suggest.
Also If you suggest this it will get denied due to low server quality or votes.

M

MiracleWolf

I suggest people who lag and fighting while they are laging be punished for it, its really unfair to fight against those kind of people that are hitting you literally on 6 blocks and take knb 2 sec later. If you have connection issues or something, dont enter warzone. Stop ruining everyones fun. Video just to show how "fun" it is :) Sorry for the grammar mistakes. Be safe
bruh ppl who dont lag or have low ping have an advantage anyways. Low ping > high ping.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
It's usually not people's fault that they have better internet, so it's not fair to discriminate them based on their wifi, since there are many reasons for it to be high:
bad internet
from a country far from the host
*more stuff that i cant think of*

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
... Any person with any ping can go in warzone to try to fight. We can't and wont punish players with high ping and ruin the fun they are trying to have despite their net problems.

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
IGN
Polish3d
this is not the right place to suggest and even if you suggested it it would get denied as its not allowed to suggest new rules etc

sheryal

Great Reporter
I disagree with this suggestion because a player could have bad ping for a number of different reasons a lot of people who play on pika are from asia too so they’re ping will always be bad and it would be unfair on them to be punished for something they can’t help

Unawarely

The Pika
half of pika's playerbase don't live close enough to the host, it's dumb to stop people from playing and enjoying the pay to win gamemodes because of where they live and how good their wifi is. What you're saying is ban every asian, african, australian and anyone from the Americas.

sheryal

Great Reporter
half of pika's playerbase don't live close enough to the host, it's dumb to stop people from playing and enjoying the pay to win gamemodes because of where they live and how good their wifi is. What you're saying is ban every asian, african, australian and anyone from the Americas.
this is so true and i don’t understand why people can’t just report on the given section