Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Add Murder Mystery Game-Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobyPvP

Banned
Username:
TobyPvP_​

Suggestion:
Add Murder Mystery Game-Mode​

Detailed description:
So how "Murder Mystery" will work?

So there will be 20 players on the game and 1 of them was Murderer There will be also Detective And the rest of 18 Players will be Innocent.

What Murderer will do?
So basically Murderer will have iron sword and will kill players using it.

What Detective will do?
Detective will have a bow and arrow with infinity enchantment on the bow and will find Murderer and shoot him/her.

How about Innocent?
So Innocent will collect golds and if the innocent had a 12 golds he can get a bow and 1 arrow in his inventory, and the 12 gold will disappear

The gold will drop every 20 seconds on the ground, Innocent,Detective,Murderer, Can take the gold on the ground.

(In this Gamemode you will need to observe other players and use you're strategy to win this Gamemode)

If you think I'm copying other server idea you're wrong, There's actually a lot of server that had this game mode so why not to suggest it?​

Reason(s):
This are the following reasons why I suggest this Gamemode:

1. Might increase server popularity,players,donors
2.Will give the other players best experience.
3.Muder Mystery Players might love this server and play it for too long.
4.Giving other players a lot of fun for playing this server.
5. Why not to add this Gamemode? It looks pretty fun to play!​

I like the idea of a new gamemode, murder mystery is a fun game to play with friends, and it's quick and easy to play too. However, at the same time, this may imbalance the player count of bedwars, skywars, etc.

I am staying neutral.

Llamao

Great Reporter
-1 this is a hypixel copy.
Pika wants to be original.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello TobyPvP,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested and not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.