Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival add more warnings before removing entities

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaltman

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
asaltman​

Suggestion:
add more warnings before removing entities​

Detailed description:
it's kindda annoying when you mine a ton of wood for it just to despawn cuz u thought 3 mins would be longer. rn, before despawning entities - the last warning is 3 mins - would love to see a warning for 2 and 1 mins. otherwise i may lose even more stuff '-'.​

Reason(s):
to prevent acidentaly getting items despawned​

crazysteve79

The Pika
+1
idk if its different in survival from opfactions still if its needed sure.

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
Maybe Few more Warning messages Especially one minute before Entity removal (Every 10 minutes). +1
5 Min. left , 3 Min left , 1 min left , 30 sec. left ,10 sec left and Counting from 5 to 0

Spenzrl

Rare Pika
+1 totally agreed and there should be a 10 sec warning and a 3,2,1 countdown maybe

SB737_2

+1 This is so relatable as it happens to me too🤣 it's also very annoying when you lose your stuff.

iFkiller

Veteran
Hello asaltman,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Auto removed entities plugin has now been upgraded so you will no longer lose your valuables.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.