Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Add more items to warrior class. For 20 euros 2 p4 sets every 7 days is not worth it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moxito

Pika Lover
Username:
Moxito6969

Suggestion:
Add more items to warrior class. For 50 euros 2 p4 sets every 7 days is not worth it at all.

Detailed description:
I think it's without a doubt that new warriors class needs a small remake. It actualy would be worth it's price if it had 1 p5unb4 set 1 p4 set and 1 s6 axe in it

Reason(s):
2 p4 set is basicly nothing... Miners class has 1 p4unb4 set and it's worth less money and it gives 2 EF 7 pickaxes aswell. With curent items warrior class is just not worth it

Milkeewayy_

The class definitely need some changes to actually make the 50 euro (currently it's at 20 euro) price tag worth it. Or, alternatively, decrease the price tag and cooldown time to match what the items are worth. There are other classes that gives better items for a cheaper price. I have high hopes for this Warrior Class.

OP
OP
moxito

moxito

Pika Lover
The class definitely need some changes to actually make the 50 euro (currently it's at 20 euro) price tag worth it. Or, alternatively, decrease the price tag and cooldown time to match what the items are worth. There are other classes that gives better items for a cheaper price. I have high hopes for this Warrior Class.
Making the price cheaper would make it unfair for the people who already bought it

M

Master_Tamer_

well your suggestion is vaild according to the price but that would ruin enchant class people will be diverted from enchant class and people who already own it will be very unhappy and trust me there are some people who will be

OP
OP
moxito

moxito

Pika Lover
well your suggestion is vaild according to the price but that would ruin enchant class people will be diverted from enchant class and people who already own it will be very unhappy and trust me there are some people who will be
Still 50 euros for 2 p4 sets every 7 days....

ItzShaan

Epic Pika
Instead just reduce the cooldown time and add s5 sword/axe :)
(s6 man so OP , s5 = justice) so maybe +1

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
+1
I first thought this class is op but i was wrong.
After looking back at it, it is even worse than the blocks class imo, because at least the blocks class has less cooldown and much lower price
At the current state, Warrior is the absolute worst class possible imo

C0mradeTurtle

Great Reporter
+1,I agree completely it needs change otherwise if stills like it is now will be the worst class and not worth the money it costs.

ir_n

The Pika
Hello moxito,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Many players have other kkits which provide strong armor weekly so the warrior class does not require any changes.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.