Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Discord Add #looking-to-play channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Minecraft Username:
Lt_Hammerman

Suggestion:
Add #looking-to-play channel

Detailed description:
Make a channel with a high slowmode where people are supposed to look for players to play with. This can be useful for SkyWars, BedWars, or even Skyblock or (OP) Factions. Just make sure slowmode is high so people don't spam. Make it so going off-topic might lead to a kick.​

Reason(s):
Currently, #public-chat is flooded with messages and it's harder for players to find teammates/island members/faction members on Discord. Making a separate channel with slowmode will help.​

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1
cs why not and it will reduce the number of people who just bombard the conversations with "anyone wanna play bw?/sw?"

Minecraft_leg

Banned
The idea is nice, but I'm afraid it'll just be dead content.

The reason for this being is that forums are mainly used for players that are somewhat established, while a thread/section like this is meant to cater towards the new players.
For this reason I'll give it a -1

OP
OP
Arrly

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
The idea is nice, but I'm afraid it'll just be dead content.

The reason for this being is that forums are mainly used for players that are somewhat established, while a thread/section like this is meant to cater towards the new players.
For this reason I'll give it a -1
What happened to this? xD https://prnt.sc/105ygx3

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
+1
Useful for blazetharkidrs because he finds 0 ppl to play it, making him go to a skywars solo game, gets shot by a nicked ranked person and hackusates him, then uses racial slurs at him after the game finished, then UpperGround called jerrymine gay and for some reason blazetharkidrs was mad about it, then @UpperGround decided to call
Trollge from ,,The liminal unsolved disturbing dissappearances" incident and tell him to stalk blazetharkidrs and hide in his basement above, then blazetharkidrs poops his pants and runs away forever

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1
Useful for blazetharkidrs because he finds 0 ppl to play it, making him go to a skywars solo game, gets shot by a nicked ranked person and hackusates him, then uses racial slurs at him after the game finished, then UpperGround called jerrymine gay and for some reason blazetharkidrs was mad about it, then @UpperGround decided to call
Trollge from ,,The liminal unsolved disturbing dissappearances" incident and tell him to stalk blazetharkidrs and hide in his basement above, then blazetharkidrs poops his pants and runs away forever
I agree with you its will help blazetharkidrs to play with some friends but he doesn't have friends

NGaming

Great Reporter
+1
1month 6 days bump ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
I mean ppl can just ask players in public chat If they want to play with them.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Lt_Hammerman

Suggestion:
Add #looking-to-play channel

Detailed description:
Make a channel with a high slowmode where people are supposed to look for players to play with. This can be useful for SkyWars, BedWars, or even Skyblock or (OP) Factions. Just make sure slowmode is high so people don't spam. Make it so going off-topic might lead to a kick.

Reason(s):
Currently, #public-chat is flooded with messages and it's harder for players to find teammates/island members/faction members on Discord. Making a separate channel with slowmode will help.
+1 i hate all the kidz spamming "looking for a op player for bedwars/skywars"

Status
Not open for further replies.