Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add Great Reporter Rank In-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

____Clown

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
_KingClown​

Suggestion:
Add Great Reporter Rank In-game.​

Detailed description:
Hello, I wanna suggest adding the Great Reporter Rank in-game because I think it might be awesome.
The rank name and color should be "Reporter" and Purple Color.​

Reason(s):
It might convince more players to report rule breakers for the rank to keep the server clean and I think it's gonna be a good addition to the server. the name should be bold or Italic and MUST be underlined.​

Example(s):
Here's an example of the rank and color:
<VIP>_KingClown<62>
Reporter

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
-1 for the following reasons however adding a tag will be great but not a rank.

If the rank is added, almost everyone will want it because it's free, but the server can't afford to give it to everyone.

Surbate

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Surbate
Minecraft username:
_KingClown

Suggestion:
Add Great Reporter Rank In-game.

Detailed description:
Hello, I wanna suggest adding the Great Reporter Rank in-game because I think it might be awesome.

The rank name and color should be "Reporter" and Purple Color.

Reason(s):
It might convince more players to report rule breakers for the rank to keep the server clean and I think it's gonna be a good addition to the server. the name should be bold or Italic and MUST be underlined.

Example(s):
Here's an example of the rank and color:

<VIP>_KingClown<62> Reporter
Great Reporter is just supposed to be a little award for what they expect you to do. You aren't forced to report rule breakers you see, but the server likes to see it if you do and therefore give you a little motivation to do so. A rank in-game will lead to many false reports and people trying desperately for that one rank. I also think a tag is a bad idea, for the same reasons. This would increase the amount of reports going in (which would also increase the time it takes to clear them, but I guess it's worth it) but it will also increase the amount of false or duplicated reports, which could lead to a lot of time wasted on marking reports as duplicate.

Long story short, I hate writing essays, the suggestion should not be implemented as it could lead to a big false report wave. -1

ImPosiden

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
ImPosiden
@Regretfull already denied your previous suggestion of same kind , remaking this suggestion can lead to u getting warned for post farming

OP
OP
____Clown

____Clown

Great Reporter
@Regretfull already denied your previous suggestion of same kind , remaking this suggestion can lead to u getting warned for post farming
wtf i swear i didn't suggest it twice
bro when i suggested this i was checking the suggestions and i found that i didn't suggest it so i suggested it but looks like it was already suggested, I think that's a new bug idk

Surbate

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Surbate
wtf i swear i didn't suggest it twice
bro when i suggested this i was checking the suggestions and i found that i didn't suggest it so i suggested it but looks like it was already suggested, I think that's a new bug idk
I don't think it's a bug, I think you just searched at the wrong spots

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
IGN
FaroukUN
for everyone who did -1 for this suggestion
bruh to you
its a good suggestion
except for @Surbate bcuz he won against me in bedfight

Surbate

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Surbate
for everyone who did -1 for this suggestion
bruh to you
its a good suggestion
except for @Surbate bcuz he won against me in bedfight
The suggestion may be good for some people, and it will increase the amount of people being punished for breaking the rules, but it will also heavily increase false reports due to people reporting everything they see without knowing what the rules are. People do everything to have a shiny little rank, even as much as reporting 150 people.

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
IGN
FaroukUN
The suggestion may be good for some people, and it will increase the amount of people being punished for breaking the rules, but it will also heavily increase false reports due to people reporting everything they see without knowing what the rules are. People do everything to have a shiny little rank, even as much as reporting 150 people.
bro who will get a great reporter rank is the one who got 150 accepted report and 80% acceptance rate and no one can do it except for this who knows how to report things not everything

Surbate

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Surbate
bro who will get a great reporter rank is the one who got 150 accepted report and 80% acceptance rate and no one can do it except for this who knows how to report things not everything
That's exactly my point: people will start to report everything not knowing that their report ratio needs to be 80% or higher, which is exactly why the forum rank is a perfect award.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello ____Clown,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Unnecessary and would cause confusion.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.