Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Add Enchanted Golden Apples

Gh0strex

Epic Pika
Enchanted Golden Apples have always been a part of "SkyBlock" formerly known as "Classic SkyBlock" and they can't just be left behind, a lot of people are used to them and pvp would be more balanced if Enchanted Golden Apples are there, the reason being everyone is used to them and would probably enjoy it more with them than without them, another key factor is the wars, they will be very short and non enjoyable without Enchanted Golden Apples, the long wars are what kept us loving the gamemode and not quitting like many people have already done.
All I want to say is that Enchanted Golden Apples should be brought back to SkyBlock
ALSO make leaderboards

robin_ranger

Enchanted Golden Apples have always been a part of "SkyBlock" formerly known as "Classic SkyBlock" and they can't just be left behind, a lot of people are used to them and pvp would be more balanced if Enchanted Golden Apples are there, the reason being everyone is used to them and would probably enjoy it more with them than without them, another key factor is the wars, they will be very short and non enjoyable without Enchanted Golden Apples, the long wars are what kept us loving the gamemode and not quitting like many people have already done.
All I want to say is that Enchanted Golden Apples should be brought back to SkyBlock
ALSO make leaderboards
I don't think the enchanted golden apples is good because the fights lasted 2-3 hours long EVEN though it was protection 4 - protection 5 unbreaking 3 - unbreaking 4

OP
OP
G

Gh0strex

Epic Pika
They should be added since we couldn't run as wars took place in /warp fps which is not a thing anymore

xFire_XD

ALSO make leader

ALSO make leaderboards
Enchanted golden apple are very useful for pvp pls add them back in /shop

robin_ranger

They should be added since we couldn't run as wars took place in /warp fps which is not a thing anymore
I mean we have had many wars that lasted long it's just YOU guys that isn't good enough to survive longer and a lot off people with agree with me right now its not fun having wars that last 2-3 hours long

Ahmed_OneEye

its right enchanted golden apple is like a powerfull weapon that cant be destroyed people used to get 2 or 3 stacks in pvp and so that they cant die they will only die if there armours broke that is the only thing to kill people enchanted Golden apple dont add them again golden apple is good and it takes time to make thats fun not goona lie

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
-1. Regular golden apples are better balancing for the current PVP system