Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP SkyBlock Add /ci and /trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Outscale​

Suggestion:
Add /ci and /trash​

Detailed description:
Like I already said in the suggestion name we should be able to use /trash and /ci commands on OPSkyblock because its very annoying that you have to go on your island every time you want to drop something from your inventory.​

Reason(s):
Explained above​

crazysteve79

The Pika
wtf thats not a thing in opsky? or it was and not working due to some broken plugin? and +1

LexaFTW

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Outscale

Suggestion:
Add /ci and /trash

Detailed description:
Like I already said in the suggestion name we should be able to use /trash and /ci commands on OPSkyblock because its very annoying that you have to go on your island every time you want to drop something from your inventory.

Reason(s):
Explained above
omg this guy should be a trial, not some demoted animals

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Outscale

Suggestion:
Add /ci and /trash

Detailed description:
Like I already said in the suggestion name we should be able to use /trash and /ci commands on OPSkyblock because its very annoying that you have to go on your island every time you want to drop something from your inventory.

Reason(s):
Explained above
Not explained in detail and i understand nothing so -1

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
Yeah u got that 1 right but explain better
Sure thing.
/ci - clears your entire inventory of items and its irreversible(There is no way to get them back, if you made a mistake that is on you)
/trash - Opens a GUI where you can put selected items from your inventory for them to get deleted(irreversible as well)
Its pretty useful when you want to get rid of useless items from vote or epic crates fast.

Blazemon

The Pika
Sure thing.
/ci - clears your entire inventory of items and its irreversible(There is no way to get them back, if you made a mistake that is on you)
/trash - Opens a GUI where you can put selected items from your inventory for them to get deleted(irreversible as well)
Its pretty useful when you want to get rid of useless items from vote or epic crates fast.
Thanks, changed my mind. Upvoted rn

FreePalestine

The Pika
Neutral
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
The /trash command has been added.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.