Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Discord Add "Attach Files" Permission to #help-lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellific

Veteran
Minecraft Username
_Sxi

Suggestion:
Add "Attach Files" Permission to #help-lobby

Detailed description:
I think Attach Files should be given as a permission to normal players in #help-lobby so they can post pictures without uploading to any external website. As it is help-related, we should have the permissions to post pictures in the channel.​

Reason(s):
There is only one possible reason I could think of is, it is a help related channel and we should have permissions to post pictures there.​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
no way to -1.
Reasons:
  1. most of the player who wants to seek help don't know how to upload or how to send it, so it is hard for him to demonstrate his problem in words and hard for community to help him.
  2. i can't really think of any cons about it, except someone may send some weird photo, or send some off topic thing. But as the rule said, "off-topic may lead to a kick" so won't be a big problem if we have the permission ig.#

Oh so +1 btw

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Helper
+1

• Most people that are looking for help in lobby have no idea how to properly explain without being able to send a photo or something.
Also check out my signature @_Sxi

JacePlayZ

The Pika
idk
prolly not.. u know they have a whole server to improve!

*proceeds to copy other servers*
ah yes improved
LMAOO truee, i mean ik they operate a like kinda huge server but they fk up more than what they improve

Status
Not open for further replies.