Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Add a way to get out of /warp pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Minecraft Username:
minecraft_leg

Suggestion:
Add a way to get out of /warp pvp

Detailed description:
My suggestion is to add a ladder to get out. this way people won't be scared to go to PVP.
make the ladder hard to climb tho, like make a zigzag so it's easy to get knocked off.​

Reason(s):
Since warping out (combat logging) is made bannable none one playing PVP anymore.​

_Rinat_

Legendary Pika
It is your choice if you wanna go to pvp or not, adding ladders to pvp would be really annoying for most of the players who pvp. Might be a good idea in some way if you could only climb the ladders when out of the combat, if you tried climbing ladders while in pvp visual glass barrier will appear only for you same thing like on kitpvp but I don't see what is the point of making it if you can just do /spawn when out of combat.

OP
OP
Minecraft_leg

Minecraft_leg

Banned
It is your choice if you wanna go to pvp or not, adding ladders to pvp would be really annoying for most of the players who pvp. Might be a good idea in some way if you could only climb the ladders when out of the combat, if you tried climbing ladders while in pvp visual glass barrier will appear only for you same thing like on kitpvp but I don't see what is the point of making it if you can just do /spawn when out of combat.
the idea is to give people the opportunity to escape suiciding naked players that keep you in combat by repeatedly jumping down and attacking you, aka not allowing you to get out.

It doesn't annoy anyone if there is a spot with a ladder, like i said make it hard to use it. I dont want people fleeing easy, and this will not cause that to happen.

ErnestPogi

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 This is a good Suggestion ngl but make sure its hard to get out warp pvp. I hate Combat loggers but this suggestion they have to do something so they could leave combat is good.

_Rinat_

Legendary Pika
i feel its kinda dumb since u can just use speed 2 and jump boost 2 pot to climb the ladder quickly enough

OP
OP
Minecraft_leg

Minecraft_leg

Banned
most people which are scared from dying would prolly do that tbh
let's visualize. The arena wall is maybe 10 tall, which means 10 ladders. like said before the ladders should be hard to climb which means it'll be broken up.

A jump potion lets you jump 2 blocks, which means instead of 10 ladders you now have to climb 9. I don't see any problem with it.

iFkiller

Veteran
Dunno man, I agree with rinat to this one. If you wanna go to pvp you better be prepared to die and lose your stuff as well. It is what it is. If you don't like it just don't go to pvp in survival and go to practise or other gamemodes. Survival doesn't need pvp active anyway. We had previous seasons where pvp wasn't even a thing and it wasn't such a big issue.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
+1, just imagine accidentally got pushed off by player into pvp zone and got tagged.

For better ideas, Instead making ladder make it a difficult parkour course. Also improve player parkour skill kek

M

MiracleWolf

+1, just imagine accidentally got pushed off by player into pvp zone and got tagged.

For better ideas, Instead making ladder make it a difficult parkour course. Also improve player parkour skill kek
they should just disable the ability to push players in spawn, then.

JustToGoody

The Pika
i think i should give this a +1 because i think i should give this a +1

UpperGround

Great Reporter
+1ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
i think i should give this a +1 because i think i should give this a +1
dont wtf!????!!!???? ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Minecraft_leg,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented within the latest reset you can climb on the rocks within the pvparena to get out.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.