Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add a system for unclaimed rewards and gifts and also another command called /inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnglishGuy201

Suggestion:
Add a system for unclaimed rewards and gifts and also another command called /inbox.

Detailed description:
Basically what this system means is that when you log on to the server and you want to claim any keys or gifts sent by your friend or from voting rewards, you could do /claim rewards and they would be sent to your /inbox. From /inbox, you could collect the rewards from the minigames.

Reason(s):
Because a while back an accident happened to me. I voted a lot those days and when I logged on to kitpvp for my keys, the keys dropped to the ground instead of my inventory because it was full. I was upset and I couldn't play kitpvp anymore, since I had the fear of losing those keys again.

Example(s):
For example, if your friend gifted you something in skyblock like a godly crate key as your birthday gift or anything you want it to be and you have your inventory full so you can't log on to skyblock since the godly crate key would drop to the ground and probably in another player's inventory. You could just to /claim rewards and the rewards would be sent to your inbox. Then you could go to skyblock, do /inbox and drop something off and claim the godly crate key. This could be pretty fun if you wanna surprise someone without everything being a disaster. The same could be implemented with voting rewards too.

Luppeeyz

Banned
I am trying to check web but i can't find search boxx ;/
Can you stated your problem in detailed? Like what search box you are talking about or anything you want to know. You may DM on discord or start a conversation with me if you want a private ask & answer conversation.

OP
OP
EnglishGuy201

EnglishGuy201

What does +1 mean? Does it mean that I got upvoted for my suggestion or something like that? s.e.n.d.h.e.l.p.

Luppeeyz

Banned
What does +1 mean? Does it mean that I got upvoted for my suggestion or something like that? s.e.n.d.h.e.l.p.
5type of reply often in a suggestion thread,
1: that has "+1", means that the person who posted that reply agree with you (mostly about the suggestion you've made).
2: with"-1", disagree with you (may include the reason why they disagree).
3: the owner of the reply give their opinion,thoughts about it and they don't give any "+1" or "-1", means they're nature on the suggestion (They don't want to agree or disagree)
4: A reply to a reply (Mostly from the thread author which answering other's replies)
5: Off-topic...

albido

Rare Pika
+1
This idea is great. Even i lost keys in kitpvp becoz of this.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Nah, your idea is awesome, it is necessary atm so we get the upvotes on it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.