Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Add a system for unclaimed rewards and gifts and also another command called /inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnglishGuy201

Suggestion:
Add a system for unclaimed rewards and gifts and also another command called /inbox.

Detailed description:
Basically what this system means is that when you log on to the server and you want to claim any keys or gifts sent by your friend or from voting rewards, you could do /claim rewards and they would be sent to your /inbox. From /inbox, you could collect the rewards from the minigames.

Reason(s):
Because a while back an accident happened to me. I voted a lot those days and when I logged on to kitpvp for my keys, the keys dropped to the ground instead of my inventory because it was full. I was upset and I couldn't play kitpvp anymore, since I had the fear of losing those keys again.

Example(s):
For example, if your friend gifted you something in skyblock like a godly crate key as your birthday gift or anything you want it to be and you have your inventory full so you can't log on to skyblock since the godly crate key would drop to the ground and probably in another player's inventory. You could just to /claim rewards and the rewards would be sent to your inbox. Then you could go to skyblock, do /inbox and drop something off and claim the godly crate key. This could be pretty fun if you wanna surprise someone without everything being a disaster. The same could be implemented with voting rewards too.

_SmashArmsHD_

Rare Pika
Already reported to Admins/Mods, I can't deal with him anymore and his action is not stated in the rules so I'm not really if it is punishable. I did warn him for spamming but he keep continue posting so I told Admins/Mods
Ok dude!

UpperGround

Great Reporter

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey EnglishGuy201,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.