Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add a super T.N.T that can blow through obsidian

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
nooLEG

Suggestion:
Add a super T.N.T that can blow through obsidian

Detailed description:
A super T.N.T that can break obsidian. It would be overpowered so to balance it out it should be expensive, like 6 emeralds and a very short fuse time or an instant explosion to prevent players from dropping it from above ; meaning they would have to be next to the bed defense instead of above it.​

Reason(s):
Mining through obsidian, especially when they have miner fatigue trap is a pain. So to counter that, this powerful T.N.T should be added.​

ErnestPogi

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hmmm.... This is an actually good suggestion since there are so many players camping with obsidian so +1 for me
I have a Suggestion for this "Super TNT", My suggestion is that this super TNT can blow up 1-2 obsidian only cause it would be too op if it would blow up everything

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
obby is not that op, and there is no need for this super tnt.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Obby is super op, especially with miner fatigue. I think you don't play solos and doubles too often.
sorry if my following sentence offended someone.
who will use obby?
1. Bedwar pro who are playing some rank bw
2. Noob

If your opponent gets obby then what should you do?
either get stacked and wait for bed destruct or get stacked and destroy him.

I have seen this kind of camping player who makes a huge defence, getting mining fatigue, get obby and get a bow/ fireball.
But mostly their pvp is trash
Obby is never a big deal for me

OP
OP
NpGamingBoy

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
If your opponent gets obby then what should you do?
either get stacked and wait for bed destruct or get stacked and destroy him.
Just wating for bed destruction while gathering resources is not that fun.
Imagine this, you stack resources up your whole game just to get one tapped off the map by a camper using either a slapper(kb stick), fireball or a punch bow. How mad would you be?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Just wating for bed destruction while gathering resources is not that fun.
Imagine this, you stack resources up your whole game just to get one tapped off the map by a camper using either a slapper(kb stick), fireball or a punch bow. How mad would you be?
get a enderpearl
ez

OP
OP
NpGamingBoy

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
get a enderpearl
ez
Enderpearling is not an option for me (this is a "me" problem). You need a fast enough reaction time to epearl clutch. Thats npt possible for me cause I dont have a mouse. I use a laptop with a trackpad and moving fast and accurately with a trackpad is, believe me its quite hard.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Obsidian costs 8 emeralds and is supposed to be the best bed defense in the entire game. If a "super TNT" becomes a thing nobody would ever buy obsidian because the whole point of obsidian is to be hard to break.
Mining through obsidian, especially when they have miner fatigue trap is a pain.
Of course, it's a pain. And it's supposed to be a pain - obsidian costs 8 emeralds. For that price, someone could have bought potions and diamond armor, or a punch bow and potions, or 2 pearls, or a diamond sword and a pearl... There are so many good things you can buy with 8 emeralds, so why would you ever buy obsidian that can be destroyed for a price of 6 emeralds instantly?
Furthermore, it takes some skill to break obsidian with a pickaxe effectively and I don't want that skill aspect of the game to be removed. If you don't have that skill, wait for bed destruction.

OP
OP
NpGamingBoy

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
And btw why r we kinda changing topic from the actual suggestion EA0_2_0_8_

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
you can make supertnt hard to obtain too, so both will cancel out
That would still be significant nerf to obsidian and would remove the skill aspect I was talking about. Then obsidian couldn't compare to other things you can buy with 8 emeralds.