Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add a cosmetics support for Lunar

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaZeArnas1

Username:
Maguette_​

Suggestion:
Add a cosmetics support for Lunar​

Detailed description:
Hello, I come to ask a question that has been bothering me and others for quite a while now.
From when I started playing minecraft, almost from that point I played it on Lunar client. I have a premium account because i enjoy minecraft and its premium privileges.

And so the point is - Im dearly asking Pika network to add support for Lunar client and even other popular clients (Badlion etc) cosmetics. These are highest quality clients Ive ever encountered, and so Is this server (I love Pikanetwork). And the fact that its unpremium and you cant see those cosmetics and fully enjoy playing here, can be fixed SUPER easily. All you need is a simple plugin or mod, I will have a link attached.

| Ive been playing on Pikanetwork for quite a while now (4 years prob), had different accounts because others got lost and still dont mind that. Im also a Champion ranked player (IGN: Maguette_) if that matters.

Dearly,
Arnas,
Maguette_​

Reason(s):
1) Lunar is a very popular improved Minecraft client and is supported in most of servers.
2) Many players play on Lunar, so it would attract even more love for the server.
3) Very simple to add/fix, only requires a plugin from the server side.
4) This could be applied not only for Lunar. There are other very popular clients (Badlion etc), so support could even be added here.
5) Cosmetics let you express your self and make you appreciate yourself and others. One more important thing to mention is Im not necesarily asking for a support so others could see it too, just yourself seeing it is awesome.​

Example(s):
Wasnt able to upload photos from my web browser, but there are many examples online. Google - (Lunar client cosmetics).​

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello FaZeArnas1,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not possible because PikaNetwork is a cracked server, not a premium.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.