Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

account theft

JerryMine

The Pika
Not causing drama, it's really his fault. Whether he is stupid or not, its entirely his account. Not going off-topic either since this is not the place to tell you got hacked. Making a support ticket is better, and I am merely saying the truth. So get lost loser
1) He was just asking for a possible solution and you're blaming everything on him, getting hacked wasn't even his fault, it's the hackers. If you can't understand this, please go to find mental therapy.
2) You're clearly going off-topic, the only solutions were already given by Flexier or someone else, you're still here arguing nonsense and try to act like you know everything. You're not a hacker, are you? Then don't talk like you understand them much.
3) The only truth is, this is why the pika community is toxic with idiots like you.

1) He was just asking for a possible solution and you're blaming everything on him, getting hacked wasn't even his fault, it's the hackers. If you can't understand this, please go to find mental therapy.
2) You're clearly going off-topic, the only solutions were already given by Flexier or someone else, you're still here arguing nonsense and try to act like you know everything. You're not a hacker, are you? Then don't talk like you understand them much.
3) The only truth is, this is why the pika community is toxic with idiots like you.
1) dont care still not the right place to ask for help. The idiot here is him and you
2) still dont care. Idc if the hacker hacked him, it's his fault for sharing his password cuz once again, hes an idiot
3) Dont care. If ur one of these people that cry over toxicity im honored

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
1) dont care still not the right place to ask for help. The idiot here is him and you
2) still dont care. Idc if the hacker hacked him, it's his fault for sharing his password cuz once again, hes an idiot
Again with ur tiny brain making decisions that are fkin not important nor ever will be. OPEN UR FKIN MIND STUPID MF. U DONT NEED PASSWORD TO HACK SOMEONES ACCOUNT, U CAN DO IT WITH IP AS WELL. Now i understand why pika has a child filter on. Cuz of kids like u, when someone insults them they go depressive and want to ki** themselves. Fkin shut up already, waste of space.

JerryMine

The Pika
1) What the fuck? If you can't be useful then don't fucking talk here, no one is here to pamper your discrimination and negative shit and lastly get a life. We know you don't have one and you will probably "blame" everything on everyone else.
2) If you do not care, then you should not be bothered about the situation going on. There is no point left for you here because you've just admitted defeat by saying "I do not care". Nevertheless, you are one of those cringy people that always find reasons to criticize and complain instead of finding ways to solve a problem, in the end, you can't solve simple problems but creating more.
3) If you are one of those shitty children that thought being toxic is cool, please reconsider brushing your teeth at least ten times a day. Just look into the mirror, you're just a disobedient, childish, idiotic yet useless fellow that only complains the mistakes of other people for ten hours without finding a solution in 10 minutes

Last edited:

JerryMine

The Pika
P.S. if you want more paragraphs from me you can consider stopping here because your statement is completely false and you have nothing against it

Again with ur tiny brain making decisions that are fkin not important nor ever will be. OPEN UR FKIN MIND STUPID MF. U DONT NEED PASSWORD TO HACK SOMEONES ACCOUNT, U CAN DO IT WITH IP AS WELL. Now i understand why pika has a child filter on. Cuz of kids like u, when someone insults them they go depressive and want to ki** themselves. Fkin shut up already, waste of space.
I'll say this again, you do need the password to hack into someone's account now a days. If that's not the case than every hacker would hack into every single account. Especially me since I am basically the definition of negative attention in pika-network."

Also its not nice insulting people, especially people who help the economy, let alone people who donate to charity

65hmam

A player named SayanPinolino managed to log into my account on pika and stole all my stuff.Can you do something? You can also see if what I say is true because if you see my ip about twenty hours ago it changed because he entered, and if you see his it is certainly the same as the one I had when he entered.
I want to hack my own pika network account because i forgot the password and they dont trust me that im the actual owner even tho that im still using my same minecraft account

Sorned1234

Pika Lover
Dude ur my best friend so ill give u advice. I donate to charity. Not only do I donate to charity, but I don't donate these pathetic EZ stuff to get. I donate stuff that I worked extremely to get and every last thing that I get through shear hard work goes directly 100% to charity. I am not giving anyone else this advice,, only to you cuz ur my bestest best best of the best best friend <3

Also another piece of advice, don't be so grumpy. :)
"Gay spotted"
6 words m m m m

Sorned1234

Pika Lover
I'll say this again, you do need the password to hack into someone's account now a days. If that's not the case than every hacker would hack into every single account. Especially me since I am basically the definition of negative attention in pika-network."

Also its not nice insulting people, especially people who help the economy, let alone people who donate to charity
P.S The money u donated to charity is actualy mine cuz i donated ur mom when u were 3 months old living in street so stop bragging about "my donation to charity LOL"