Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

account theft

SayanChrist

A player named SayanPinolino managed to log into my account on pika and stole all my stuff.Can you do something? You can also see if what I say is true because if you see my ip about twenty hours ago it changed because he entered, and if you see his it is certainly the same as the one I had when he entered.

_Rinat_

Legendary Pika
Your account, your responsibility. Also he couldn't just get your password, you must have gave it to him. All you can do is /changepassword

Flexier

Fill out a password reset request [https://pika-network.net/forums/password-reset-requests.169/]
Make sure you link your account to PikaNetwork's Discord server
Make sure you link an email to your account (/email). This allows you to change your password via your Gmail without needing to fill out a password reset request.
/2fa (In the main hub) for extra protection (If the server offers this feature)

Do not use the same password on other servers, which you use on PikaNetwork!
Contact a member of the staff team and request them to ban your account temporarily for the reason "Compromised" until your password request is accepted.

If you have more questions feel free to ask them in the #assistance_chat on PikaNetwork's Discord server.

Have a nice day,
~ Flexier

Shut up randos. Hackers can get ur ip and get in ur account with auto login. Dont act smart yall randos.
Then why doesn't every hacker do it? Because they can't. It's impossible to hack into an account unless your password has been leaked or you gave them your password. Literally so pls just shhh friend its ok to be stupid sometimes its life its normal

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Then why doesn't every hacker do it? Because they can't. It's impossible to hack into an account unless your password has been leaked or you gave them your password. Literally so pls just shhh friend its ok to be stupid sometimes its life its normal
Go back to reading books, literally everyone can hack into pika accounts if they want to. Its nothing hard. Even discord invites are similiar, except its ip tracker and not a server invite. Just stfu already and learn something more than scamming and being annoying asf every single fkin time, "friend".

Go back to reading books, literally everyone can hack into pika accounts if they want to. Its nothing hard. Even discord invites are similiar, except its ip tracker and not a server invite. Just stfu already and learn something more than scamming and being annoying asf every single fkin time, "friend".
heyyy no need to be so mean as the other kid said no one is dumb enough to get ip grabbed on discord let alone in minecraft/. The only way some1 can hack ur account on minecraft is if you give them your password or your password is leaked. If its so ez then why is my account not hacked yet since i am literally the center of negative attention on pika network.

And cmon friend do u always talk to ur friends like that? Why u so grumpy ur like my bestest best friend bro its not nice to talk to me like that calling me a scammer and annoying bro when u put it this way u make me look like a villain which im not cuz i donate to charity so cmon best friend <3

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
heyyy no need to be so mean as the other kid said no one is dumb enough to get ip grabbed on discord let alone in minecraft/. The only way some1 can hack ur account on minecraft is if you give them your password or your password is leaked. If its so ez then why is my account not hacked yet since i am literally the center of negative attention on pika network.

And cmon friend do u always talk to ur friends like that? Why u so grumpy ur like my bestest best friend bro its not nice to talk to me like that calling me a scammer and annoying bro when u put it this way u make me look like a villain which im not cuz i donate to charity so cmon best friend <3
Waste of space in the world, parents left u when they realized they gave birth to a morn that has 0 braincells and acts like a fkin attention wore. Make everyone a favor, shut the stupid mouth of urs which talks nothing else but bullsht and annoying stuff. As i said ur waste of space, no1 would even bother hacking u. Ur not a center of anything. Go to a mental hospital and cure urself cuz clearly ur hallucinating stuff that arent there. Stop pissing me off.

Waste of space in the world, parents left u when they realized they gave birth to a morn that has 0 braincells and acts like a fkin attention wore. Make everyone a favor, shut the stupid mouth of urs which talks nothing else but bullsht and annoying stuff. As i said ur waste of space, no1 would even bother hacking u. Ur not a center of anything. Go to a mental hospital and cure urself cuz clearly ur hallucinating stuff that arent there. Stop pissing me off.
Dude ur my best friend so ill give u advice. I donate to charity. Not only do I donate to charity, but I don't donate these pathetic EZ stuff to get. I donate stuff that I worked extremely to get and every last thing that I get through shear hard work goes directly 100% to charity. I am not giving anyone else this advice,, only to you cuz ur my bestest best best of the best best friend <3

Also another piece of advice, don't be so grumpy. :)

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
Bruh chill, like for real too hard... Just ignore I guess.

JerryMine

The Pika
even aternos server shows the ip of the player he logged from, so no doubt why they gets hacked

JerryMine

The Pika
Dude ur my best friend so ill give u advice. I donate to charity. Not only do I donate to charity, but I don't donate these pathetic EZ stuff to get. I donate stuff that I worked extremely to get and every last thing that I get through shear hard work goes directly 100% to charity. I am not giving anyone else this advice,, only to you cuz ur my bestest best best of the best best friend <3

Also another piece of advice, don't be so grumpy. :)
you sounded like another one of those terrible ads showing people how to earn money with just 5 dollars in youtube

JerryMine

The Pika

If a person keeps mentioning about their charity donations, they are probably up to no good

JerryMine

The Pika
then, as said, it's their fault
he is asking for help, not asking for random insults from strangers online.

You literally made your way into starting a whole new drama, so here's a great reminder

oh and if you're gonna blame it on another person, seriously we all know all these won't happen if you didn't type that sentence
1634265533814.png

he is asking for help, not asking for random insults from strangers online.

You literally made your way into starting a whole new drama, so here's a great reminder

oh and if you're gonna blame it on another person, seriously we all know all these won't happen if you didn't type that sentence
View attachment 33428
Not causing drama, it's really his fault. Whether he is stupid or not, its entirely his account. Not going off-topic either since this is not the place to tell you got hacked. Making a support ticket is better, and I am merely saying the truth. So get lost loser