Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Abusing Admin doing everything to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an example of a bad admin...

His IGN is Usmanplayz99 and he heavily abused the rank...
He placed obsidian he gave to himself at the right beginning of the game on the bed in a game of BedWars and verbally abused players saying he can do whatever he wants and will ban everyone who reports him...

I think this admin is a bad example of an admin and should be banned from the server...

For anyone watching, spread the word and let's let players play legitimately...

Thank you all for the attention...

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
We don't have any admin with the ign Usmanplayz99. If a player is abusing you or if you think a player is breaking the rules in any way you can feel free to report them in the player reports section with proper evidence.

Regards CPT

WitherKiller132

Pika Lover
Hi CroarianOcelot!
In bedwars when you wait for players to play all can use color codes! Then that player used color code and that was like he admin but he was fake admin. And about the obsidian! So i think you were playing in 3v3 and that map you were playing was Castle and that player was in green team! Because always in green team in that map has ender chest with a pick and they brok the ender chest with the pick and they got 8 obsidian from breaking ender chest (there some other stuffs too).
Now i think you understand what am i saying and i need to know is that color code is glitch or owners allowed it for fun?
If it glitch then tell me to know it
Thanks for your time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.